Virginia Tech postgame discussion

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Great game!!!! TaQuon played pretty well, minus that bad pick 6. Awesome 2 touchdown passes. Very happy for Stewart!I've been down on him, but he really stepped up today. Huge props to the D, they really stepped up today! That's how you bounce back from a tough loss! Now let's crush Duke and UGAg.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Sloppy STs but defense played very well against a style of offense that usually gives us a very hard time. Took some shots in the passing game that we lived on last year, would like the get the ABs involved a little more on some passes but great win nonetheless.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
LOYuxLf.png

stech81

Helluva Engineer
A little disappointed at first but it ended up being a good crowd at BDS. Shout out to Benson who had a solid game. CPJ and Roof for good play calling. Marshall for having a short memory after throwing that horrendous pick 6. Congrats to Brad Stewart for finally getting his 1st college TD.
Go Jackets!
Traffic sucked on l-75 coming in from the north.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Paul called a good game. The counter thing that sprung Cottrell was a nice wrinkle. The two long touchdown passes were pretty good calls too. 'course the receivers had to get open, TaQuan had to hit 'em, and they had to catch it. That always makes coach look smart.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Paul called a good game. The counter thing that sprung Cottrell was a nice wrinkle. The two long touchdown passes were pretty good calls too. 'course the receivers had to get open, TaQuan had to hit 'em, and they had to catch it. That always makes coach look smart.

Nate doesn't have wiggle but he can turn a corner. That play didn't work so well for the other AB's.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I talked to Brad after the game, and I noticed he was having a discussion with CPJ on the way to the locker room at the half, I asked him what he said, and basically he told CPJ that 31 couldn’t cover him. Let’s win out and call it a good season!!