Virginia Tech postgame discussion

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Big win. Defense balled out completely. O made enough plays. STs was still special for all the wrong reasons, although the punt to the 3 was a huge play in this game.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If I were a VT fan I would be upset with two throws from 3rd and 4th and 1. Glad to see the D make a stop....they are orders of magnitude better this year and that has been a bit blurred amomgst some of our fanbase by allowing Miami, UT and Uva to comeback. Way to go CTR and the D.

Our ST's remain a train wreck. We win the next two and I would call that a pretty decent year. I always like to see improvement from the beginning to the end and a 3 game win streak would be a sign of that.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
If I were a VT fan I would be upset with two throws from 3rd and 4th and 1. Glad to see the D make a stop....they are orders of magnitude better this year and that has been a bit blurred amomgst some of our fanbase by allowing Miami, UT and Uva to comeback. Way to go CTR and the D.

Our ST's remain a train wreck. We win the next two and I would call that a pretty decent year. I always like to see improvement from the beginning to the end and a 3 game win streak would be a sign of that.

If we win out, to me it would be one of the best years I've seen. Could you imagine knocking all playoff hopes out of UGA?