UGA Postgame Discussion

Deleted member 2897

On a side note, I am pretty sure we surpassed 4,000 yards rushing this year. Something that's only been done once before here (2014). I could be wrong as I'm going from memory...but I am even more confident in saying that with 1 game left, we'll certainly finish as the #2 rushing attack ever.

We need a University President who is somewhat interested in athletics
I think Bud gets an undeserved bad rap for the most part. I would imagine for reasons other than solely athletic, he, even if he isn't interested in athletics, would realize the distinct disadvantage Tech has in general because of the BOR. After all, he sure didn't want an engineering program at the cesspool, but the BOR still gave them one.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
It's funny how we as fans throw around all kinds of strategems (throw the slant! Run the sweep! Blitz more!) when football ultimately boils down to just blocking and tackling.

We looked horrendous on both sides. I think it was Fromm's first pass of the game - short hitch and we missed a tackle that turned into a big gain - I facepalmed and hoped it would end there.

The lack of fundamentals in tackling has been a 10 year issue. My stepson even points out that they tackle to high and fail to wrap up

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
For those of you saying that the school must change, or yada yada yada, I urge you to read the article I posted on the thread.
For those who think The Hill can change the curriculum

The school cannot change because of the structure of the Georgia BOR.

Droppin' facts on those that think it'll all just change because of the change in coaches need won't do anything unless they are actually willing to read this. But keep on posting facts. Maybe one day those horses will finally drink the water of knowledge instead of just *****'n. Maybe they can actually help, i.e. $'s and pressure on the BOR.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
LOL, guys. That was about like playing Clemson. This is what a squad of 3 stars looks like against a squad of 4 and 5. Congratulations mutts. You may be the 2nd best team money can buy after Bama.

When recruiting against CPJ, you do not have to pay a penny to anyone.

It will be the same with new unis, new locker room, new weight room, new AI2020 because CPJ cares about 2 things - his O & Sewak.

Talented kids we can get will not sign with CPJ running this system. He adds to, doesn’t help, the issues we have to deal with as is.

People that think losing to puke 4 of the last 5 times has a single thing to do with academics are out of whatever brains they once had.

Droppin' facts on those that think it'll all just change because of the change in coaches need won't do anything unless they are actually willing to read this. But keep on posting facts. Maybe one day those horses will finally drink the water of knowledge instead of just *****'n. Maybe they can actually help, i.e. $'s and pressure on the BOR.
Thanks. What gets me is the fools who for some reason think that not giving $$$ will solve anything. WOW

northgajacket

Banned
When recruiting against CPJ, you do not have to pay a penny to anyone.

It will be the same with new unis, new locker room, new weight room, new AI2020 because CPJ cares about 2 things - his O & Sewak.

Talented kids we can get will not sign with CPJ running this system. He adds to, doesn’t help, the issues we have to deal with as is.

People that think losing to puke 4 of the last 5 times has a single thing to do with academics are out of whatever brains they once had.

Perfect