UGA Postgame Discussion

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
So, the announcers kept indicating CPJ was about to retire. Were they just trolling or is that a likelihood?

Worst LB and DB play of the year.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
So, the announcers kept indicating CPJ was about to retire. Were they just trolling or is that a likelihood?

Worst LB and DB play of the year.

I dunno. I think Schultz brought up the possibility, even after we beat Miami. Nobody knows. I doubt it, but possible, I guess.

This game was not about our offense. It was about our defense which got run through, around and over. We have got to get some bigger guys on the D-line.....but that has always been the issue with us. And yes, we need a QB who can throw a little better, and or at least look for the open receiver. I will say this though, still proud of the guys that we did not quit.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
A different QB won't mean squat when we can't pass block worth a damn and are having to throw it away after 1.5 seconds. It's a systematic issue, and today is a perfect reason why you pass the ball even in games you don't have to because this is the result when you only pass when you have to.

But hey, at least DC #4 is the answer. Just wait until he gets his guys. And then, two years later, when we still have a typical Johnson defense, we can blame him and throw him under the bus too.

I dunno. Trying to give GT fans something to look forward to would be my guess.