UGA Postgame Discussion

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
And they were whistling pass the graveyard when they said it. They don't like to play us because we are still a rival (why else protest so much that we aren't?), because we aren't in their conference, and that we have beat them - now - 2 out of the last 5 years. We're unpredictable and losing to us means real trouble for them in national rankings.

But it doesn't matter. The game will not go away and Smart will nevah, evah schedule Clemson.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It’s not like these *******s were going to change. They don’t really want Clemson. They sure as hell don’t want Bammer or LSU truth be told. What they want is to keep the SEC east weak, cherry pick the BS SEC west teams so they can have a good conference record and hope they win enough to make the SEC title game so if they get lucky and Bammer/LSU, etc craps themselves they can run around the barking like a bunch of imbeciles. The last 3 legitimate OOC opponents not regularly scheduled like us I think they played was Clemson twice & Boise St and they got their butts kicked 2 of 3. They beat Clemson the same year we beat them so whoop de freaking do, signature win for them that year I guess. They didn’t beat us so at least they had 1 good win on their schedule that year by their measure.

Bammer will put them in their rightful place Saturday or hell might as well freeze over because we’ve already had the red calf, the blood coming out of the wall, the fish in the Dead Sea and who knows what else I’ve lost count. I believe mutts winning a national championship is in there somewhere.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
And they were whistling pass the graveyard when they said it. They don't like to play us because we are still a rival (why else protest so much that we aren't?), because we aren't in their conference, and that we have beat them - now - 2 out of the last 5 years. We're unpredictable and losing to us means real trouble for them in national rankings.

But it doesn't matter. The game will not go away and Smart will nevah, evah schedule Clemson.
Actually Clemson is now on their upcoming schedule. Just not going to replace us.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck

People that don't know the first thing about football popping off like that shouldn't annoy me, but they do. The time it would take to lay the groundwork required to get them to the point they could understand why they sound so ignorant would not be worth it.

That said, I have a sixpack of Creature Comforts (the best thing to come out of Athens in decades) that I have been inside the city of Athens more times that all of those yokels have.

LibertyTurns

Banned
They play Clemson in the kickoff classic in 2024 and have a two-game home-and-home with them in 2029 and 2030. WOO HOO. Kirby won't even be around in 2029.
Hope I don’t eat my words, but it will take them 10+ years of coming close before they realize Curbee is just a different version of Rev Richt. In reality, they’re just like us and nearly every other program in the nation except for the 8 someone posted that can win a championship. They just sniff the rim more and from closer up than we do each year but they’re just another group of *******s without a championship every September hoping this is the year they get lucky. What they don’t realize is if they would actually fix their school & athletic programs, they could probably be Bammer, Clemson, FSU, etc instead of what they are. You don’t squander as much talent as they have every year on their roster without being extremely ****ed up. They really are just too dumb to figure it out for themselves. You really have to be a bunch of morons not to win a championship every 4-5 years with what they’ve got.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer

They playing Clemson & Texas.

https://georgiadogs.com/news/2018/11/12/football-georgia-schedules-clemson-texas.aspx

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I hate to say this but Kirby got them at the win just win at any cost point.

You won’t hear police blotters or scandals anymore. (Not saying the shade isn’t happening)

They are disciplined, organized, fundamentally sound, and high level talented. It’s inevitable with them. That said as long as Saban is at BAMA they may sneak one but they won’t dominate. Thank Gawd.

Hope I don’t eat my words, but it will take them 10+ years of coming close before they realize Curbee is just a different version of Rev Richt. In reality, they’re just like us and nearly every other program in the nation except for the 8 someone posted that can win a championship. They just sniff the rim more and from closer up than we do each year but they’re just another group of *******s without a championship every September hoping this is the year they get lucky. What they don’t realize is if they would actually fix their school & athletic programs, they could probably be Bammer, Clemson, FSU, etc instead of what they are. You don’t squander as much talent as they have every year on their roster without being extremely ****ed up. They really are just too dumb to figure it out for themselves. You really have to be a bunch of morons not to win a championship every 4-5 years with what they’ve got.
Well, I said what I said about him no longer being there, because not many coaches stay at any school that long, and by 2029, it will have been 13 years. He might stay longer if they have won a couple of NC's in that time, but we all know they won't. :D:D

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, the mythical QB that will show what this offense can do and CPJ will open up the full playbook...Sorry, not being a jerk but I have been hearing this for 11 years now. We are what we are.
His playbook has been opened to the extent the players have allowed. We’ve passed more some seasons than others based on who we had at QB, and none of them have been great passers. Maybe an actual dual threat won’t materialize, but it’s not like he’s refusing to “open the playbook” out of stubbornness.

northgajacket

Banned

Not to mention the players celebrate as if the won the championship when they beat Tech, Most uga when I talk to them and they don’t know I’m a Tech fan will tell me the team they hate the most is Tech, they change their tune when they find out I’m a Tech fan. They say Tech is not a rival because they know it is irritating for Tech fans to hear.

JeepinJacket

Banned
This game was not about our offense. It was about our defense which got run through, around and over. We have got to get some bigger guys on the D-line.....but that has always been the issue with us. And yes, we need a QB who can throw a little better, and or at least look for the open receiver. I will say this though, still proud of the guys that we did not quit.

Animal02

Banned
His playbook has been opened to the extent the players have allowed. We’ve passed more some seasons than others based on who we had at QB, and none of them have been great passers. Maybe an actual dual threat won’t materialize, but it’s not like he’s refusing to “open the playbook” out of stubbornness.
But that doesn't fit the CPJ haters narrative.