Ticket exchange

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I've got a pair for the game up at Clemson on Wednesday. Was planning to drive up but plans have changed. I can flip them electronically if anyone wants to drive up and catch the game. Section 118, row T

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I've got a pair for the game up at Clemson on Wednesday. Was planning to drive up but plans have changed. I can flip them electronically if anyone wants to drive up and catch the game. Section 118, row T

We're at Syracuse on Saturday.

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
ROAD TRIP! I have 1-3 extra tickets for this Wednesday's game at Clemson at 9pm. (courtesy of a Clemson alum...so free). They are hard tickets and I can meet you (or y'all) at Littlejohn or possibly along I-85 coming from Atlanta. I might be able to meet in the east or northeast Atlanta on Monday or Tuesday.
I also have 4 tickets for the Notre Dame game here in section 115 for $40 each. (same as what I paid Tech for them).

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope we keep it close or beat their *$$. That may be the only way to keep it from becoming like a road game atmosphere in there. I hope I am wrong.

bob4gt

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone want tickets in the GT section of the ACC Tourney? Price is face value.
I am sure most Tech fans are not interested unless they can scalp the last few days tickets.
Bob

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
How bad was it?
I'm terrible at this sort of estimation, but my guess is if you took the students out of the equation, it was 30%-40% blue. It was not full, but a decent crowd.

Although there was a hearty TAR-HEELS chant started towards the end, it didn't last too long and there were enough Tech fans remaining that we got a responding LETS GO JACK-ETS going.

I will also say that I will take a fuller house with a significant opposing fan presence over the 50% empty nights we get all too often. Much better atmosphere for watching a game.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm terrible at this sort of estimation, but my guess is if you took the students out of the equation, it was 30%-40% blue. It was not full, but a decent crowd.

Although there was a hearty TAR-HEELS chant started towards the end, it didn't last too long and there were enough Tech fans remaining that we got a responding LETS GO JACK-ETS going.

I will also say that I will take a fuller house with a significant opposing fan presence over the 50% empty nights we get all too often. Much better atmosphere for watching a game.

Yeah, I think that I would agree with this statement. There was a good energy throughout. The students showed up nicely. Although there were a lot of Tar Holes present, we usually drowned them our....during the first half. Once they went on their run, it got a little ugly.

Maybe it’s because Louisville was ballin out on from the start, but I thought their fans were louder. They were deep though, UL was unloading bus fulls of people.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I had several Tar Holes sitting around me. They were polite and not very loud. Honestly, they were pretty bummed at half time. They did perk up in the second half, but they never got very loud.

the pale blue faithful did have a few moments where it got loud, but overall I didn't think it was nearly as bad as I feared it might be

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I think that I would agree with this statement. There was a good energy throughout. The students showed up nicely. Although there were a lot of Tar Holes present, we usually drowned them our....during the first half. Once they went on their run, it got a little ugly.

Maybe it’s because Louisville was ballin out on from the start, but I thought their fans were louder. They were deep though, UL was unloading bus fulls of people.
They were louder with their obnoxious u of l chant.