Ticket exchange

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok GT fans I'm asking for some friends I maybe going to the game vs gawga where do The GT fans tailgate at???usually at and how much is the parking? Mine's gonna be free,but asking for some Tech fans Thanks in advance we would love to join our fellow GT fans!!!

lauraee

Helluva Engineer

Stubhub still has tickets too. Please try to come out! Bought 5 tickets so family could all go and sit together. I also have 2 stinger mobile tickets if any tech fans want to meet up and use those 2 seats. Must agree to cheer loudly.:woot: Especially thwg.

Last edited:

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow

Stubhub still has tickets too. Please try to come out! Bought 5 tickets so family could all go and sit together. I also have 2 stinger mobile tickets if any tech fans want to meet up and use those 2 seats. Must agree to cheer loudly.:woot: Especially thwg.

I’d love to take the 2 extra stinger seats. I actually have stinger seats and I was looking for 2 more so maybe we can put on there that we want the tickets together! THWg!!

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
I’d love to take the 2 extra stinger seats. I actually have stinger seats and I was looking for 2 more so maybe we can put on there that we want the tickets together! THWg!!
You are welcome to them.:) We can try to request them to be put together but i thought you had to request seats together when you initially signed up and bought the stinger passes.

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
You are welcome to them.:) We can try to request them to be put together but i thought you had to request seats together when you initially signed up and bought the stinger passes.
It’ll let me! Just PM me the email on your stinger passes and they’ll be put together! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 5CF9FE62-69C2-40F8-B724-0EFFEC167FF0.png
    5CF9FE62-69C2-40F8-B724-0EFFEC167FF0.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 22

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I've got tickets available for Gardner-Webb tomorrow. 3 pairs of tickets, all in section 101. Free, just want someone to go and make noise for the team