Ticket exchange

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I have four in section 101, row 4 for Syracuse. Can’t go, thanks to kiddo’s sports schedule.

Great seats. Happy to sell to a Tech fan for face value ($80 per ticket).

PM if interested (can break them up into pairs. Don’t have to sell four together)

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The change in days (thx for the heads-up dtm) screwed me and I can’t make the Syracuse game. I’ve got 4 in Section 104, Row 12 on the aisle.

Great seats near GT bench. Looking for $50 each and I’ll throw in a parking pass for the Family Deck.

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

Last edited:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The change in days (thx for the heads-up dtm) screwed me and I can’t make the Syracuse game. I’ve got 4 in Section 104, Row 12 on the aisle.

Great seats near GT bench. Looking for $50 each and I’ll throw in a parking pass for the Family Deck.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.

I can vouch that these are GREAT seats.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I've got a nephew who is a big basketball fan. I'm trying to recruit him to be a GT fan as well, so I try to take him to 1-2 games each season. I'm looking for 3 tickets to either the UVA game (1/18) or the NC State game (1/25). I'm happy to pay face value.
If anyone has tickets they can't use, I would rather benefit a GT fan than go through someplace like Stubhub.

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 2 tickets
Section 101 for virgina on stub hub
I’m in ny
Can’t do the overnight trip
Let me know if you are interested
And we can work something out possibly

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Short notice, but I have three e-tickets to tonight’s game that I can’t use. Section 104, row 5, with a great view of the bench. No charge to anyone wearing GT garb, and willing to make noise for the team.

PM me, if you are interested.