1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Ticket exchange

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by Jophish17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. ramblinwreck1378

ramblinwreck1378 Helluva Engineer

Does anyone have an extra for the Wake game tomorrow?

2. mstranahan

mstranahan Helluva Engineer

I've got a pair for the game up at Clemson on Wednesday. Was planning to drive up but plans have changed. I can flip them electronically if anyone wants to drive up and catch the game. Section 118, row T

3. dtm1997

dtm1997 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

We're at Syracuse on Saturday.

4. mstranahan

damn that was quick. by the time I could edit it to Wednesday, you had already corrected me.

lauraee and dtm1997 like this.
  5. Jazzchaz

Jazzchaz Jolly Good Fellow

R

jpilgrim6 likes this.
  6. Jazzchaz

Jazzchaz Jolly Good Fellow

ROAD TRIP! I have 1-3 extra tickets for this Wednesday's game at Clemson at 9pm. (courtesy of a Clemson alum...so free). They are hard tickets and I can meet you (or y'all) at Littlejohn or possibly along I-85 coming from Atlanta. I might be able to meet in the east or northeast Atlanta on Monday or Tuesday.
    I also have 4 tickets for the Notre Dame game here in section 115 for $40 each. (same as what I paid Tech for them).

7. LargeFO

LargeFO Helluva Engineer

Anyone have a couple they can’t use/make today?

8. connell62

connell62 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Got two and a parking pass available for Notre Dame. Let me know if you’re interested. We need a good crowd tomorrow night.

LargeFO, CuseJacket and Peacone36 like this.
  9. MySouthernJacket

MySouthernJacket Ramblin' Wreck

Does anyone have any extra UNC tickets? Or better than $65? Need 2.

Thank you!

10. dtm1997

dtm1997 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

$65 seems a bargain for that game, considering how many UNC fans buy up tickets in ATL.

lauraee and Peacone36 like this.
  11. connell62

I’m already cringing about the amount UNC fans that will be there Tuesday.

Louisville was bad enough, but UNC will be worse.

lauraee likes this.
  12. gte447f

gte447f Ramblin' Wreck

I hope we keep it close or beat their *$$. That may be the only way to keep it from becoming like a road game atmosphere in there. I hope I am wrong.

13. bob4gt

bob4gt Jolly Good Fellow

Anyone want tickets in the GT section of the ACC Tourney? Price is face value.
    I am sure most Tech fans are not interested unless they can scalp the last few days tickets.
    Bob

14. Peacone36

Peacone36 ACCBasketballReport.com Contributing Writer

How bad was it?

15. RedPete

RedPete Helluva Engineer

Pretty sure I heard and “airrrballll...” chant taunting Alvarado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. BeeRBee

BeeRBee Ramblin' Wreck

I'm terrible at this sort of estimation, but my guess is if you took the students out of the equation, it was 30%-40% blue. It was not full, but a decent crowd.

Although there was a hearty TAR-HEELS chant started towards the end, it didn't last too long and there were enough Tech fans remaining that we got a responding LETS GO JACK-ETS going.

I will also say that I will take a fuller house with a significant opposing fan presence over the 50% empty nights we get all too often. Much better atmosphere for watching a game.

lauraee likes this.
  17. connell62

Yeah, I think that I would agree with this statement. There was a good energy throughout. The students showed up nicely. Although there were a lot of Tar Holes present, we usually drowned them our....during the first half. Once they went on their run, it got a little ugly.

Maybe it’s because Louisville was ballin out on from the start, but I thought their fans were louder. They were deep though, UL was unloading bus fulls of people.

18. mstranahan

I had several Tar Holes sitting around me. They were polite and not very loud. Honestly, they were pretty bummed at half time. They did perk up in the second half, but they never got very loud.

the pale blue faithful did have a few moments where it got loud, but overall I didn't think it was nearly as bad as I feared it might be

19. lauraee

lauraee Helluva Engineer

They were louder with their obnoxious u of l chant.

20. connell62

Got two tickets for Clemson on Wednesday night.

Send me a message if you're interested