Ticket exchange

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we need a thread for the exchange of tickets

I have 2 tickets available for both the ND and Syracuse games. Section 105 row 14. Only accepted payment form is a 2018-dated donation to GT athletics for >=25$ (i.e. football recruiting campaign)

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it tomorrow night, and I want to ensure that there are Tech fans in my seats.

That said, I've got two available for Notre Dame (Section 104). Send me a PM if you interested. Asking face value.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anybody need tickets? If not, I'll give the back to the school to see if they can be given to a student.

Gray Fox

GT Athlete
can't make the game Thursday so selling my Callaway Club tickets. $150 for the pair ($250 face and much less than stubhub).

There is a delicious buffet dinner included plus each ticket comes with 2 drink tickets (beer/wine) so this can count as the date night you've been avoiding. TStan and Bud are usually up there so oppty to air your grievances, too.

I don't have e-tickets so will have to meet somewhere Sun-Wed, Buckhead or Vinings area.

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry for the late notice, I have 2 upper tickets available to tonight’s game. $20 total for both. I’ll be at the game so I can meet you with them. Pm me if interested!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Anyone selling their Duke tickets? There are some on StubHub right now I might pull the trigger on but figured I'd ask here.

PearidgeRambler

Georgia Tech Fan
Willing to take a shower and put on a clean (GT) shirt, and cheer for the white&gold.
Because hey, who doesn't enjoy watching a good wreck?

Willing to listen to offers. Please no lowballers. Six78-six99-six910.
Thanks