1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Ticket exchange

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by Jophish17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. mstranahan

mstranahan Helluva Engineer

Tickets gone

CuseJacket likes this.
  2. burlgt

burlgt Georgia Tech Fan

I have 4 together in 102 for the Gardner Webb game. $30 for the set. Pm me.

3. burlgt

burlgt Georgia Tech Fan

4. senoiajacket

senoiajacket Helluva Engineer

Anyone have a ticket available for Gardner Webb tonight? I have two stinger Mobile passes, but the other son (CE, 2015) wants to meet us there.

5. mstranahan

@senoiajacket I've got one in section 101. Let me know your email addy and I can forward it to you

CuseJacket likes this.
  6. senoiajacket

Excellent & thank you! Just PMed you.

jpilgrim6 likes this.
  7. mstranahan

8. LargeFO

LargeFO Helluva Engineer

Anyone have a couple they aren't gonna use Saturday? With or without parking pass.

9. UgaBlows

UgaBlows Helluva Engineer

I’m looking for 4 tickets for any upcoming GT basketball game, i want to take my family for their first Bball experience. Please PM me with details.

gt69hjcollins likes this.
  10. mstranahan

@UgaBlows tried sending PM but am having some trouble getting it to send. Think it’s user error on my part, but will just post this here since it’s easier. I’ve got four in section 101 for USC Upstate. Believe face value is $40 per ticket but we can figure something out

11. Jophish17

Jophish17 Helluva Engineer

Anyone have an extra for today? For some reason I thought the game was tomorrow when I couldn’t attend.

12. RamblinJack

RamblinJack Georgia Tech Fan

I need two tickets to the

Georgia Tech vs. Kennesaw State Owls
    Friday, December 28⋅4:00pm
    please IM me

13. jpilgrim6

jpilgrim6 Jolly Good Fellow

I have 2 free tickets for today's game against KSU. Didn't realize it was an earlier game.

CuseJacket likes this.
  14. connell62

connell62 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Anybody looking for tickets to today’s game?

I’ve got two, let me know.

15. MWT89

MWT89 Jolly Good Fellow

Anyone have 2 extra for USC Upstate?

16. senoiajacket

Can anyone advise the closest place to park to McCamish for the USC Upstate game tonight? Looking on RR.com the closest they are showing is the parking deck on state street which is still a long way to walk in the rain!

17. jpilgrim6

jpilgrim6 Jolly Good Fellow

Sent you a DM. Have 2 free tickets if he already found some

CuseJacket likes this.
  18. gte447f

gte447f Ramblin' Wreck

The family housing deck on the other side of 10th street next to the Turner building is closer, but I do not know if they have game day parking there, meaning I do not know if you can pay on the day of the game or if you have to have a season pass... I have never seen them taking money at the gate.

You probably already know this, but from the State Street deck, it is shorter to walk if you cut through the track and field complex instead of walking down 10th street.

19. senoiajacket

For the UGA came the family housing deck was permit only. Maybe since this is USC upstate and school is not in, they will have the sense to make it general.

Thanks for the tip on the state street deck. I didn't know you could go through the T&F complex. Is that route obvious? Usually I just park in the visitor lot by the Physics building, which is not much further away that the SS deck.

20. gte447f

gte447f Ramblin' Wreck

From the State Street deck, exit out the east side and cross the street (Atlantic Drive) and take the sidewalk/path along the left/north side of the molecular science and engineering building. This will take you past the track and eventually right to the west entrance of McCamish.

CuseJacket likes this.