Ticket exchange

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Is anyone planning on going to the game in Miami?
I suddenly can’t go
And looking to sell two tickets for $20 total.
They are E tickets

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
It's possible I'll be looking for ACC tournament tickets (2) for my Wahoo daughter. Anyone out there holding full tournament books that wants to sell Thurs-Sat games? I'm willing to stipulate if our Jackets are playing Thurs (or beyond), you're not committing to deliver those games' tickets. PM me.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone have a couple they can't use for tomorrow night? Parking pass would be awesome as well but realize that's asking a lot.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just throwing this out there...

So initially, I thought I had a holiday party the weekend of the basketball game in Rupp Arena (12/14) and did not buy tickets. My wife's company holiday party was scheduled for that Saturday, but it got moved to Thursday.

I'm sure that it is probably a shot in the dark, but anybody got tickets they're not using or got the line on a few? If so, please shoot me a PM and let me know.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@connell62 am on iPad and can’t figure out how to send DM

I am n opposite position. Grabbed 4 tix and now find I have to be at home that weekend so can’t go. DM me and i can get you setup w tix

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Just throwing this out there...

So initially, I thought I had a holiday party the weekend of the basketball game in Rupp Arena (12/14) and did not buy tickets. My wife's company holiday party was scheduled for that Saturday, but it got moved to Thursday.

I'm sure that it is probably a shot in the dark, but anybody got tickets they're not using or got the line on a few? If so, please shoot me a PM and let me know.
For UK? I dont but will be there. Hope to see you in White or Gold!