THE HATE WEEKS HAVE BEGUN!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Seriously though, is this some kind of work-release or does your company just give back by hiring ex-cons?
Ya'll have me laughing! Back story to this guy, I think he has a degree in Landscape Design but is working as a Purchasing Agent for us. His brother is a GT grad. I guess he's used to shoveling s**t out to his brother & decided to add me to the mix!

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Ya'll have me laughing! Back story to this guy, I think he has a degree in Landscape Design but is working as a Purchasing Agent for us. His brother is a GT grad. I guess he's used to shoveling s**t out to his brother & decided to add me to the mix!
He must have made a passing grade in Shoveling 101...

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
He needs to go mow grass somewhere. As a Purchasing Agent, he's taking a job away from some deserving community college graduate.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
To contribute:
U(sic)gA has engineering degrees now.
a440f46c74dbe484baafa820bd0661b9.jpg

And that appears on the diploma too.

Wait...if the un-Inversity of Georgia wants an arch with three columns, shouldn't it be something like this:

images

This would properly attest to the limitless career opportunities for it's graduates in the field of deep-fryer operations.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Gawd some of these posts are hilarious! I can't "like" them all!!!!

here's one I stole from another site ;)

I won't root for the dawgs
I couldn't root for the dwags
I can't root for the dwags

Is if meant world peace and .25 gas again I COULD NEVER root for dwags!!!!!!!!!!!!

or STTE :D

Scubapro

Banned
To Hell With Georgia...How Bout them Dawgs? Piss on 'em!!!
mutt.jpg

I took this pic myself...when I heard the Garbage truck pull up and saw a "sanitation professional" wearing a mutt hat...I could'nt get my camera fast enough....

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Dirty jacket - decided to go before you on hate week thread.
First - read the thread and missed yours but absolutely laughed out loud at Munson.

Dirty - here is why I hate uga.
During my four years at tech (65' 66, 67, 68 ) we had some good years but lost to uga every time. The first three were close ( but when we sold out to stop the I back Dooley had the qb fake the hand off and flip a pass to FB who did not block and slipped past strong safety - one time the fourth down play was close and the referee bundled the snapped chain in hand and they made the first down) .

The last year - we sucked badly and QB ( larry good) had a terrible knew injury but he suited up between the hedges. uga was un defeated and a much superior team. We took the kick off and lined up in a weird spread formation and qb took us right down field for a score and got 2. Not sure if they scored, but on next drive we were back in base formation and drove to about the 35 yard line. Then qb went back for a long pass to open receiver deep. A rusher headed straight for the Qb and dove right in to his knee taking him out of the game. Yes straight into the knee. The uga fans all around me cheered. Not being a nerd I called them out to shut up etc. Most of the fans agreed but some continued to cheer the injury. We lost by score 47-8 and uga lost in sugar bowl to ark.
Dirty - lets both get ready for a battle.