THE HATE WEEKS HAVE BEGUN!

Dirty jacket - decided to go before you on hate week thread.
First - read the thread and missed yours but absolutely laughed out loud at Munson.

Dirty - here is why I hate uga.
During my four years at tech (65' 66, 67, 68 ) we had some good years but lost to uga every time. The first three were close ( but when we sold out to stop the I back Dooley had the qb fake the hand off and flip a pass to FB who did not block and slipped past strong safety - one time the fourth down play was close and the referee bundled the snapped chain in hand and they made the first down) .

The last year - we sucked badly and QB ( larry good) had a terrible knew injury but he suited up between the hedges. uga was un defeated and a much superior team. We took the kick off and lined up in a weird spread formation and qb took us right down field for a score and got 2. Not sure if they scored, but on next drive we were back in base formation and drove to about the 35 yard line. Then qb went back for a long pass to open receiver deep. A rusher headed straight for the Qb and dove right in to his knee taking him out of the game. Yes straight into the knee. The uga fans all around me cheered. Not being a nerd I called them out to shut up etc. Most of the fans agreed but some continued to cheer the injury. We lost by score 47-8 and uga lost in sugar bowl to ark.
Dirty - lets both get ready for a battle.
They cheered when Eddie Lee went down in 1978, and even worse, the Georgia players on the field were jumping up and down pointing to him lying on the field, out for the rest of the game. I hated them before that game, but the hatred was nothing like what it was after that incident.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Did you hear about the fire in the UGag library? Well, turns out the damage wasn't too bad...they were able to save most of the books that hadn't been colored in yet... [emoji13]

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417043369.090463.jpg

Lol!! ...found at your local Walmart!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if this deserved it's own thread, so I'll just post here. iphone lock screen to remind you UGA still sucks (like you need reminding). I found this on reddit, so it's not my work.
Original link (includes a link to a .psd file:
And here is just the image:
8d8queh.png

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Here is the desecration of the home of our dear dseparted friend Al Ciraldo. He has to be rolling in his grave. 'nuf said.

DSC_0117 (2).jpg