THE HATE WEEKS HAVE BEGUN!

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416194845.918248.jpg

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
To Hell With georgia:

Sing it loud and proud!

The Georgia Tech Glee Club has CD's for sale or download if you liked that. If you're in the Atlanta area, for the right combination of money and/or alcohol we'll show up to your party, event, or hate fest.

To contribute:
U(sic)gA has engineering degrees now.
a440f46c74dbe484baafa820bd0661b9.jpg

And that appears on the diploma too.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Simple. Because I'm not going to let the terrorists win.

I can keep it classy and cheer on my jackets. If a dwag gets in my face, I will hold my own, but I have a good job to go back to on Monday morning.

Makes total sense to me...

This is a comment that a friend of mine made on that letter to Ga fans when it was posted on the Saturday Down South fb page. His wife is my best friend.

" I'm a Georgia graduate and a season ticket holder. My wife is a Auburn graduate and goes with me to all the home games. She and I were walking to our tailgate this weekend and she had a block of ice thrown at her and hit In the back by a Georgia student. She had on her Auburn gear and I had on my Georgia gear. The student ran after hitting my wife, however I did run him down and dished out a little retaliation. He did miss the game, no TV at the Athens Jail. Disgusted at some if the comments to the letter from Georgia fans."

....And I still want to go to the game, too!

thwgjacket

For those of you thinking about going to Athens or have been before, check out what the experience is in Hell:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/2midgl/an_open_letter_to_the_uga_fans_of_rcfb_from_an/

I'm looking for a few tickets right now.
I've been to Athens twice for GT vs. ugag. One we won, one we lost. The key is be a little drunk and not take their crap. I will note that both times I went with a couple buddies and we are all bigger dudes, but no one said anything to us out of the way except for one guy. We made it abundantly clear that we would have no problem getting physical and he backed down immediately. The 2nd time we went, when we lost, two ugag fans in their 20's sat next to us and were very nice. They were even laughing at us giving the other ugag fans hell. Just don't do stupid stuff like that Auburn fan and wear the opposing teams hat into bars, that's just asking for it. No one ever spat at us, didn't see anyone spit at anybody. Oh and a buddy of mine put a GT hat on Vince Dooley's statue, we also left a couple of empty beer bottles on the base of it and rang the victory bell thing they have when we won. In all honesty someone could have written a reddit post about how bad we were. In hindsight we did not represent the GT fan base well, apologize for that, but we did have a lot of fun.