THE HATE WEEKS HAVE BEGUN!

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
God has seen fit to bestow upon us two weeks with which to hate UGAg.

I am proud of this team. I am happier than anyone that we gave the cats their biggest thumping in 42 years.

That's all behind us for these two weeks. I always feel like we have an 11 game season then the state championship. I'm from Athens and every last one of my family is a UGA fan. I cannot stand that cesspool, where students take 6 years to get a tourism degree and they have to ban tailgating because tons of trash and human waste are left in their building stairwells.

This is it folks. We have two weeks to hate. Two weeks to recover, heal, and then bring hell to Athens.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I hate the uga reps which are a majority on board of regents that tightly restrict GATech as a "research" institute And make uga as the "all besides" research institute

Sure the gt graduate program should work with the state funded ( not sure what% is state, private, fed) research dept. What research are we doing in the undergraduate business and engineering at ga tech? Our undergratuate program is not research.

But to protect their "all other" they now have added engineering for the in state students that can't qualify for gt. We can't broaden course of study ( hard and technical ) to include some sort of courses that would lead to coaching. We should have course of study in sports management named for gt coaches and AD where national excellence awards are presented in their name (H-man, Dodd, broyles, Rice)
Sure it would be a tough technical bunch of courses - much like our engineering is tougher than the uga courses. Can you imagine how much this could change our athletic program? The uga members of bor do and they say that's the way it goes.

I say it's time to poke uga in the eye! No national champs for u - a small research institute is going to whip you in football inspire of having to play with one hand tied behind its back. These guys remind me of how things were in the old south - afraid of change and competition.
To preserve what they have they restrict ga tech
I say THWG

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
6a00d8341eb8e453ef01539398e2f7970b-pi

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm a Rambling freakin' Wreck and I'm from Georgia freakin' Tech,
I drink gallons of beer and I never hit the deck,
and if I owned a bulldog, I'd break it's goddamn neck,
I'm a Rambling freakin' Wreck and I'm from Georgia freakin' Tech.