THE HATE WEEKS HAVE BEGUN!

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
OK people I need some ammunition! The new guy at work is a UGAg alum & is trying to start some dwag crap so I need some really good pictures, drawings, etc (clean please) to hang outside his door. I've gotten some off this thread but will need a lot more. I warned him his first week when he stood outside my door & started barking not to bring it on but obviously he did not listen. Bring on the Kraken! #THWG
To the Armory!

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38353

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Barking outside your door? I'm curious as to why you didn't promptly send him back out to shovel manure with all the other UGA honors grads?
I cut him a little slack since it was his first week here. Of course, I warned him he did not want to go down that road! Obviously he did not listen.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
OK people I need some ammunition! The new guy at work is a UGAg alum & is trying to start some dwag crap so I need some really good pictures, drawings, etc (clean please) to hang outside his door. I've gotten some off this thread but will need a lot more. I warned him his first week when he stood outside my door & started barking not to bring it on but obviously he did not listen. Bring on the Kraken! #THWG
My favorite:
31749a6631079f98bfcd156b4f31da9c.jpg

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Was looking for more and found the following image:
69e2e65830efdcfc3e8907129dda61909ae586efc4d2f5076003e63c76f07feb.jpg

Answer: Yes, and for good reason. An engineer would use the table that is already long enough as the surface to play on, not the bottom of 2 chairs on top of said table to hold a mirror. Or... God forbid they sit down and play! This was probably someone's masters thesis...

Sorry it's just one of those things like a really fat guy on a BMX bike that makes my brain do a double take...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So apparently UGA's DC was complaining about them having to practice in the cold. :ROFLMAO:

Richt tells the media their indoor practice facility is on the way!!! ..... They just don't know when. :smuggrin::shy:

In the meantime, these guys are on their first OV to Athens this weekend :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: Each rated 5-snowballs.

I'm sure it's nice and toasty in our facility. :woot:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Seriously, can't you find someone else to empty your wastebasket?

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
So apparently UGA's DC was complaining about them having to practice in the cold. :ROFLMAO:

Richt tells the media their indoor practice facility is on the way!!! ..... They just don't know when. :smuggrin::shy:

In the meantime, these guys are on their first OV to Athens this weekend :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: Each rated 5-snowballs.

I'm sure it's nice and toasty in our facility. :woot:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416508009.090244.jpg

Yes, nice and warm on cold days and dry on rainy days.[emoji106]

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
How about this one? [emoji12]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416508172.209533.jpg

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Would've also accepted "lmbo" considering the subject matter.

We could learn a thing or 3 from UCLA apparently. USC has to cover their statues in duct tape and post a guard to avoid rivalry-week vandalism.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/11/20/usc-duct-tape-statues-prevent-ucla-graffiti
Like many college rivals, the schools have a tradition of vandalizing the nemesis' statues with graffiti, but the Trojans are hoping the duct tape coverall will deter the attackers or at least ease the clean up.
Well done, UCLA. Jackets, step up your game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Seriously though, is this some kind of work-release or does your company just give back by hiring ex-cons?