THE HATE WEEKS HAVE BEGUN!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
your avatar is winning the internet today
You better believe it is. I have a standing photoshop request for CPJ's face on one of these:

awb2.jpg awb3.jpg

You know you can't stay away.

"I tried to kick... but that s*** just be callin' me man, it be callin' me, man... I just got to go to it!"

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-19_9-40-43.jpeg
    upload_2014-11-19_9-40-43.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 24
  • upload_2014-11-19_9-40-49.jpeg
    upload_2014-11-19_9-40-49.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 23

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
The comments on From The Rumble Seat regarding Hate Week(s) have been great. I really enjoyed this one in particular created by FTRS member jabbajacket. ORIGINAL SOURCE LINK

(To be sung to the 12 Days of Christmas melody)

12 men on the field
11 recruits a-stealing
10 legs a-humping
9 crotches itching
8 frat guys puking
7 infractions pending
6 rednecks barking
5 FEL-O-NIES!
4 crooked refs
3 phantom titles
2 balls a-licking
And a preseason number 1

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Speaking of hate week, this is a pic of big ole Gotsis and Laskey at the Lakers Hawks game yesterday. Told them to bring the pain and asked them what's the good word, the answer was "THWG mate" hahaha. P.S. Gotsis can down some cold ones(quite impressive) must be the Aussie in him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 119

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of hate week, this is a pic of big ole Gotsis and Laskey at the Lakers Hawks game yesterday. Told them to bring the pain and asked them what's the good word, the answer was "THWG mate" hahaha. P.S. Gotsis can down some cold ones(quite impressive) must be the Aussie in him.
Is that part of his training regimen?

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
"Maaan I luv these Dawgs maan. My Diddy luv them Dawgs, and my GranDiddy luv em Dawgs."
Now I'm reminded as to why I hate their fan base so much.
HATE WEEKS
To Hell With Georgia!
Up with the Gold and White

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
OK people I need some ammunition! The new guy at work is a UGAg alum & is trying to start some dwag crap so I need some really good pictures, drawings, etc (clean please) to hang outside his door. I've gotten some off this thread but will need a lot more. I warned him his first week when he stood outside my door & started barking not to bring it on but obviously he did not listen. Bring on the Kraken! #THWG