The Citadel Postgame

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
it’s funny this coaching staff was left this talent and the fact they can’t coach them up is their fault. Not to mention our best dlineman died in the off-season. injuries are killing the oline which was bad to start. It’s going to be a long season. Recruit 25 or more for the next two years and get some talent in here. Our talent level right now is barely over Citadel’s talent plus we are learning a new offense. This is a 5 win team with cpj at best.
At what point do these wins and losses go to Collins? This year? Next year? Year 5? Just want to make a note so I can keep up.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
it’s funny this coaching staff was left this talent and the fact they can’t coach them up is their fault. Not to mention our best dlineman died in the off-season. injuries are killing the oline which was bad to start. It’s going to be a long season. Recruit 25 or more for the next two years and get some talent in here. Our talent level right now is barely over Citadel’s talent plus we are learning a new offense. This is a 5 win team with cpj at best.
Collins is now 16-12 (1-2 vs FCS) as a head coach. Concerns are objectively warranted.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I hope we can get monken or Brian bohannon if this doesn't pan out like it seems to be going. All that smack talk about the old offense and coaching, and you lose to the old offense and no one can blame this on talent it fit it any stupid thing like that. The only how here is we have a season like vt had the year they lost to William and Mary, but I'm not holding my breath.