The Citadel Postgame

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
To put it bluntly, GT sucks. We are stupid and the coaching staff decided to put Lucas Johnson back in when it's OBVIOUS he isn't our QB. Oliver should have had the start, at the least in the second half, the fact that we didn't just shows how much of a joke GT is. I'm pissed. We also got screwed with Graham being hurt.

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
I am done with this ****.... we are garbage at football. Might as well pay for grad school at state to root for a team that can win. **** tech

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Takes to long to snap the damn ball . You are suppose to keep the defense on there Not hills do not dictate every snap to them. For God sake football 101.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
That was poor coaching.
Especially going with LJ at the end. TO was moving the ball with ease. The O ain’t ready for the passing game. Don’t force it.

Defensively I understand but all the damn personal foul penalties.

With that display last week may be the only win.

Good news, if the coaches are smart enough, Oliver is the starting QB. He is also the best passer on the team as he threw the best looking ball. The bad news, the coaches did not have us prepared to stop the opposing offense. It seems that old school offense is better than the new school. And in fact when we ran the option we picked up huge yards. Why let that 10 second run off happen. Take a time out and then run Oliver and Mason on an option. But frankly to be at that point was terrible. If we stayed with Oliver we would have scored 40 plus. Time to get off Twitter and start coaching.

kalld12

Banned
Lucas got us down there so Tobias could score. Tobias doesn’t get us there. Great run nullified by bad time management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you even talking about? Dude took a sack that Tobias wouldn’t have. Lucas played like garbage all day. The touchdown to camp was a very bad throw, Jalen deserves all the credit on that TD. Oliver is lightyears ahead of Lucas, if you can’t see that by now, I question what the hell you’re looking at!

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
PaUl JoHnSoN oNlY HaD a GoOd ReCoRd BeCaUsE hE BeAt FcS tEaMs

Well that’s sounding pretty damn good right now. No excuse to lose to the citadel. Talent? Not in this game. The players just didn’t execute? Then the coaching hasn’t been good enough.

I expected it to be a rough rebuild year. Still shouldn’t ever lose to an FCS team. Fewer scholarships and fewer resources. We’re just playing ****ty football. Unless you believe we have bottom 3 talent on offense in all of fbs then we are underperforming

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Our D did fine live ball.

Dead ball not so much. Would have been 4 stops on 5 drives in first half if not for dead ball penalties. Instead they gifted an additional 7.

That's a sad use of our last several years as a standard. Even with the stupid penalties in the first half, we gave up a lot in the second half -- just like we did last week against USF.