The Citadel Postgame

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I hope we can get monken or Brian bohannon if this doesn't pan out like it seems to be going. All that smack talk about the old offense and coaching, and you lose to the old offense and no one can blame this on talent it fit it any stupid thing like that. The only how here is we have a season like vt had the year they lost to William and Mary, but I'm not holding my breath.

We are not cutting bait on our offensive transition 3 games in. And we wont run that offense again in any of our lifetimes.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Honestly all I care about at this point is seeing an improvement on offense and coaching , defense was much better against non to teams. Wins will come, maybe not this year but I'm hoping they do

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Congrats!!! A LOT of people day was made today
This is a completely wrong assumption.

I liked Paul and wanted him to stay, but I was ok with Coach. Until Today. We looked just about as badly coached as any Tech team I've ever seen. And, since I've been a season ticket holder since the 80s, that includes a lot of badly coached games.

I don't think he rates a hot seat yet; it is way, way too early for that. However, I think it is now obvious that he is in his first P5 job and he has a lot of growing to do before he is up to it. If he gets to work, he can get through this. Two or three more performances like that, however, and he'll be out.