Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
3713539.gif

Be glad it cut off. Right after this, that dude in the khaki's started twerking in front of Lyle.
What are you all upset about? It it's just a knockoff of the opening scenes from Blazing Saddles. A bad knockoff, but still.

28toothVol

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey Buzz, you guys got football at GT? Thought y'all played basketball down there...look for Monday night to be sloppy play from the Vols.. still a good game..

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Right now...the joint team of the University of Tennessee and Battelle labs is stuck with a computer that lags and sputters. Summit won't be online until 2018...but it is supposed to be 5 times faster the 27-petaflop Titan.

Funny. When I worked there, Oak Ridge was known for radiation dumping. The Dept of Energy, to get rid of the nuclear waste, dug trenches and simply poured the radioactive waste into the trenches and bulldozed the dirt back over the trench. And yes, Civvies will say the radiation leeched into the groundwater and caused all sorts of human health problems. Right on.

I expect to see the mutant offspring of these folks at the game. They should be college age now.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Funny. When I worked there, Oak Ridge was known for radiation dumping. The Dept of Energy, to get rid of the nuclear waste, dug trenches and simply poured the radioactive waste into the trenches and bulldozed the dirt back over the trench. And yes, Civvies will say the radiation leeched into the groundwater and caused all sorts of human health problems. Right on.

I expect to see the mutant offspring of these folks at the game. They should be college age now.

Umm, how can you tell if the mutant offspring were as a result of radiation poisoning, or...you know....Tennessee inbreeding?