Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Never have been the hipster type. Leave that to the wanna be's
I think he's referring to Keystone Ice. Gotta get it as a 30 pack in the gun black cans. The kickass cans provide all the flavor.

87119.jpg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
3713539.gif

Be glad it cut off. Right after this, that dude in the khaki's started twerking in front of Lyle.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
3713539.gif

Be glad it cut off. Right after this, that dude in the khaki's started twerking in front of Lyle.

They just ooze class don't they! Is that a "drill" to prepare them for cut blocks? When Butch is out of a job he needs to take some dance and flexibility classes. If CPJ has ever done anything like this please don't show it here or I will need to switch to the "CPJ should be fired" board.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
They just ooze class don't they! Is that a "drill" to prepare them for cut blocks? When Butch is out of a job he needs to take some dance and flexibility classes. If CPJ has ever done anything like this please don't show it here or I will need to switch to the "CPJ should be fired" board.

Nothing wrong with cutting loose and having a little fun at the end of practice. That said, Lyle is a tool and his team is a bunch of jabronis.

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
And the sun rises in the east.

* Tennessee has 30,000 students and 350,000 alumni. Georgia Tech has about 130,000 alumni.
* Tennessee fans wear Orange. Georgia Tech fans wear Gold, White, Navy, Yellow, and Grey.

The first bullet point we can do nothing about. Any opponent of that size in the southeast that we play SHOULD have 2:1 fan attendance on us.

The second bullet point we can influence by only wearing GOLD.

If the fan split is 50/50, we'll still feel like its 75/25 due to our diluted colors in the stands. We must wear GOLD and GOLD ONLY. I have no doubt we'll show up in respectable numbers. We did at the bowl game last year. But if we don't wear ONLY GOLD you won't be able to tell. The TV (and the fact the seats were blue) looked like 2 to 1 Kentucky fans when it was just barely over 50/50.

PLEASE do not wear navy. Wear white if you can't find a good gold shirt, but please NO BLUE!!!
Seconded. Please wear gold

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Nothing wrong with cutting loose and having a little fun at the end of practice. That said, Lyle is a tool and his team is a bunch of jabronis.

Good point, I agree he should be cut loose ;) While I understand having some fun, I do think my wife would consider divorce if pictures like that of me were all over social media. Unfortunately at this point Butch is probably a better dancer than I am and I don't bring home millions every year.