Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
Notre Dame has been known for sidewalk fans going back to the 1920s:vomit:

Notre Dame = Catholic sidewalk fans

Georgia Tech = ?

Eta...Notre Dame has sidewalk fans...but they still have nothing that compares with the running of the gumps.

18507008-large.jpg

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
The state has 10.3 million people. Please learn to read.

I got that...sidewalk fan size should be proportional to state size...stadium is in Atlanta. One would surmise that the only reason they don't need a bigger stadium to accommodate all of the sidewalk fans is because they have trouble getting to the stadium (hence the narrow sidewalk comment)...either that, or they are a mid-level program that don't draw attention from anyone outside of the immediate vicinity of campus. I'm guessing it is the sidewalk size.

northgajacket

Banned
I got that...sidewalk fan size shouonal to state size...stadium is in Atlanta. One would surmise that the only reason they don't need a bigger stadium to accommodate all of the sidewalk fans is because they have trouble getting to the stadium (hence the narrow sidewalk comment)...either that, or they are a mid-level program that don't draw attention from anyone outside of the immediate vicinity of campus. I'm guessing it is the sidewalk size.

What was the score of the Vandy Tennessee game last year.

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
Btw, why are you on another team's site? Does your life suck that badly that you need to try to start stuff in the internet? Btw I don't give two damns about the capacity of the stadium size queen.

I came on to talk football. I love the history of UT vs Georgia Tech and I work with a handful of PhD's from Tech...I just wanted to talk about the game...then some d-bag started making hillbilly jokes about UT fans.

giphy.webp

northgajacket

Banned
I came on to talk football. I love the history of UT vs Georgia Tech and I work with a handful of PhD's from Tech...I just wanted to talk about the game...then some d-bag started making hillbilly jokes about UT fans.

giphy.webp

Then maybe you should ignore the comment. I make comments for the message board users on here. I don't direct them at any particular person. If jokes offend you that badly then maybe thick skin needs to be grown.