Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
Funny. When I worked there, Oak Ridge was known for radiation dumping. The Dept of Energy, to get rid of the nuclear waste, dug trenches and simply poured the radioactive waste into the trenches and bulldozed the dirt back over the trench. And yes, Civvies will say the radiation leeched into the groundwater and caused all sorts of human health problems. Right on.

I expect to see the mutant offspring of these folks at the game. They should be college age now.[/QUOTE

It certainly isn't as pristine as downtown Atlanta.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Bring it on i'm ready for the GT-Tennessee game! Same ole same ole from the Volnation posters they think Tennessee is too talented for GT to have any chance at all.:vomit: There will be a hell of a lot of upset Volunteers leaving Mercedes Benz Stadium on Monday.:cool:;)

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
Bring it on i'm ready for the GT-Tennessee game! Same ole same ole from the Volnation posters they think Tennessee is too talented for GT to have any chance at all.:vomit: There will be a hell of a lot of upset Volunteers leaving Mercedes Benz Stadium on Monday.:cool:;)

Yes...but mainly because of the ridiculous price of concessions.

northgajacket

Banned
Right now...the joint team of the University of Tennessee and Battelle labs is stuck with a computer that lags and sputters. Summit won't be online until 2018...but it is supposed to be 5 times faster the 27-petaflop Titan.

si-titan%20computer.jpg

UTB.jpeg

What the hell does that have to do with my post? I was talking about the average Tennessee fan not the University, obviously comprehension isn't your strength. Why don't you stink with your strength and dip the fries.

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
What the hell does that have to do with my post? I was talking about the average Tennessee fan not the University, obviously comprehension isn't your strength. Why don't you stink with your strength and dip the fries.

Technically...you were talking about the wifi in the "trailer parks". I will admit that I probably don't know as much about trailer parks as you. We don't have as many in Tennessee as you do in Georgia. I yield to the trailer park king.

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/ho...re_mob_hom-housing-percent-units-mobile-homes

northgajacket

Banned
Technically...you were talking about the wifi in the "trailer parks". I will admit that I probably don't know as much about trailer parks as you. We don't have as many in Tennessee as you do in Georgia. I yield to the trailer park king.

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/ho...re_mob_hom-housing-percent-units-mobile-homes

Tennessee may have less trailers but they certainly have more shacks.

By the way I said that Tennessee fans live in trailers, never said anything about the number of trailers in each state. The trailer park could be in Canada.

Is that a pic of your wife on the avatar?

Last edited:

northgajacket

Banned
But the shacks are spread out, due to lower population density...plenty of room between shacks.

Yep, that's her...unlike her sorority sisters from Tech, she only requires 1 bag.

Sad very sad

You just backed yourself into a corner with that comment.

Btw you are just making an ASSumption that I even go or attended Tech. I could be a sidewalk fan.