Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
ST with a pulse wins that game. Bobby Dodd played field position and kicking game. We lost both last night.

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
Thanks. But I'd rather you wish us a better defense.

Last night, your best defense was your clock-eating offense. The other team can't score if they don't have the ball. I think you will still win a lot of games if the offense I saw last night stays healthy. I will wish you better luck in the kicking game. Hopefully, that will turn itself around as the season rolls on.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I grew up in Nashville and grew up a UT fan. Knew guys that played there. I am 100% GT now but I was at GT during Dodd days. BTW I didn't even bother applying to UT. They are nothing but a football factory now like the rest of the SEC except for Vandy. I saw how they treated a friend of mine that was a starter there. He was a smart kid. Told to change to an easy major or he would not play there. Doug Dickey days.

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
I grew up in Nashville and grew up a UT fan. Knew guys that played there. I am 100% GT now but I was at GT during Dodd days. BTW I didn't even bother applying to UT. They are nothing but a football factory now like the rest of the SEC except for Vandy. I saw how they treated a friend of mine that was a starter there. He was a smart kid. Told to change to an easy major or he would not play there. Doug Dickey days.

I had a friend who I played with in High School that went to UT. He started off in Nuclear Engineering...but switched to a double major (History and Computer Science). He got drafted (1st round) and played 5 years in the NFL, came back and got his MBA and is CEO of a Radiology Company in Ohio. This was in the late 80's (Doug Dickey days). I guess Computer Science is an easy major compared to Nuclear Engineering...but I don't think that is what you were referring to.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I had a friend who I played with in High School that went to UT. He started off in Nuclear Engineering...but switched to a double major (History and Computer Science). He got drafted (1st round) and played 5 years in the NFL, came back and got his MBA and is CEO of a Radiology Company in Ohio. This was in the late 80's (Doug Dickey days). I guess Computer Science is an easy major compared to Nuclear Engineering...but I don't think that is what you were referring to.
Proof that there are exceptions to the rule [emoji3]

Milwaukee

Banned

Nm