Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the link. Interesting comments there saying that it's ok, and apparently safer, to cut downfield. If somebody cuts you going full speed, that's supposed to be safer than being cut from a more-or-less stationary position? WOW, those hillbillies ARE stupid, aren't they?
I tried to explain that but they obviously know more than I do.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I've recently wondered what a CPJ coached Tennessee team would've looked like in 2016. It seems like their offensive roster would've been a great fit for PJ's O, specifically Dobbs. I believe Dobbs would've been an absolute STUD in this offense, and CPJ would've had great odds to win 11 games coaching that team.

Hey, it's still April.

Dobbs was very interesting in coming to GT for our aerospace program (he's an aerospace engineer), but he did not want to play in our offense. This offense isn't for everyone, and GT needs to focus on the kids that know what they're getting into or else we'll have another Vad situation.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
247: Vols prepping for unique Georgia Tech
Tennessee — which opens the 2017 season against Georgia Tech in the Atlanta Falcons’ new Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sept. 4 — started working on the Jackets midway through spring practice. That work continued Tuesday inside Anderson Training Center.

“We started implementing it like two weeks ago in practice,” sophomore defensive end Darrell Taylor said after practice. “We’re trying to work on that, see what we can do with it, try to get better at it.”