Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
As bad as 2015 was, we lost 6 or 7 games by one score.

I think that was the most painful part of the year for me as a fan. In our worst season in a generation, we legitimately had a very good chance to win most of our games but couldn't get out of our own way quick enough. It was like a season-long shot to the nuts...close enough for us to have hope (cruelly reinforced by the AWESOME win over FSU) only to have it repeatedly crushed.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I think that was the most painful part of the year for me as a fan. In our worst season in a generation, we legitimately had a very good chance to win most of our games but couldn't get out of our own way quick enough. It was like a season-long shot to the nuts...close enough for us to have hope (cruelly reinforced by the AWESOME win over FSU) only to have it repeatedly crushed.
I only remembered we played some terrible ugly games and was surprised of how many of losses were by one score.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The attendence is nowhere near what it has been the last few seasons for the O&W game i think the average fan has turned on Butch Jones. The offensive line is beat all to hell and most starters aren't participating and the starting running back John Kelly isn't participating. There is no tackling at all accept for the "Circle of Life" drill if you can call that tackling. This is just a glorified skills competition. Freshman OT Trey Smith is huge 6'6'' 315 pounds

Last edited:

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Quinten Dormady has the edge on Jarrett Guarantano right now. Jarrett Guarantano has more athletic ability than Quinten Dormady has but i think JG has a long way to go as far as passing accuracy goes and Dormady just is more of an accurate passer.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Butch is scared of a real game setup because he's worried that there will be a lot of injuries. 2nd half cancelled because of lightning. Dormady looked more accurate in the skills competition but Guarantano was 10-10 for 125 yards in the tiny bit of real game situation playing.
Dormady was 10-10 for 125 yards in the tiny bit of real game situation playing.
Here are stats http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=174073