Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Lol I didn't even see your post from before, I wish I could do a video, but I'm not very good at that, actually I wouldn't even know where to start lol. Also I don't want to take the time.
No worries. Pictures might be more effective anyway. Doesn't require someone to press play (i.e., willfully ignore). Plus, pics are easy to Tweet.

It would be great to have the same teed up for our other more vocal opponents (not an ask of you, just an open suggestion for anyone interested).

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
No worries. Pictures might be more effective anyway. Doesn't require someone to press play (i.e., willfully ignore). Plus, pics are easy to Tweet.

It would be great to have the same teed up for our other more vocal opponents (not an ask of you, just an open suggestion for anyone interested).

IMG_0652.PNG
IMG_0653.JPG

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow
I've recently wondered what a CPJ coached Tennessee team would've looked like in 2016. It seems like their offensive roster would've been a great fit for PJ's O, specifically Dobbs. I believe Dobbs would've been an absolute STUD in this offense, and CPJ would've had great odds to win 11 games coaching that team.

Hey, it's still April.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I've recently wondered what a CPJ coached Tennessee team would've looked like in 2016. It seems like their offensive roster would've been a great fit for PJ's O, specifically Dobbs. I believe Dobbs would've been an absolute STUD in this offense, and CPJ would've had great odds to win 11 games coaching that team.

Hey, it's still April.
Dobbs wasn't a very good passer, we throw deep a lot and that was a weakness for him (accuracy) but that probably would have been the only downfall, as long as he could have made the right reads.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Dobbs wasn't a very good passer, we throw deep a lot and that was a weakness for him (accuracy) but that probably would have been the only downfall, as long as he could have made the right reads.
I saw a mock NFL Draft that had Dobbs going to the LA Rams in the 2nd round. I was surprised GT didn't recruit Dobbs harder considering he was from Alpharetta and he could have easily got into GT because of his Aerospace Engineering Degree at Tennessee.

Last edited:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
A saw a mock NFL Draft that had Dobbs going to the LA Rams in the 2nd round. I was surprised GT didn't recruit Dobbs harder considering he was from Alpharetta and he could have easily got into GT because of his Aerospace Engineering Degree at Tennessee.

If you type "A" instead of "I" for the first person singular nominative pronoun, you might be a redneck.

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow

He completed 63% of his passes last year and 47.7% of passes over 21 yards. Granted that would likely drop in our offense, but that's still pretty damn good, imo. He also threw 27 TDs versus 12 ints.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/joshua-dobbs?id=2558167

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I saw a mock NFL Draft that had Dobbs going to the LA Rams in the 2nd round. I was surprised GT didn't recruit Dobbs harder considering he was from Alpharetta and he could have easily got into GT because of his Aerospace Engineering Degree at Tennessee.
No way he goes in the second even their fans think that is ridiculous. If it doesn't happen I will be very surprised.