Summer Workouts

bos

Helluva Engineer
I saw those weights in what I think was the latest roster, did not know if they were up to date, so you are saying they are up to date?

They had just updated those about a month or so ago. I don't think they are too small. Dingle has good size for a strong side DE, and Domineck is still growing on the weak side where speed is a lot more important.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I guess I need to do better on my summer workouts. I still doing the same as the winter workouts. Wake up a 5:30 then walk downstairs to my chair and watch TV. Walk back up stairs to get ready for lunch. ( remember my wife don't cook) . Then come back and walk fast to may chair and watch TV. Walk outside come back in and tell my wife it's to hot to cut the grass. Now it's about 4 pm and I start drinking beer this is my best part of my workout out cause after 4 beers I have to get up to pee. If I want to workout hard I go upstairs to pee. Think I'll just stay with this workout hell I'm not go to be above the line so I'll just seat and watch the game.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck

Hell yeah. I’m so glad to see the strength and conditioning paying off. Can’t weight to see the results on the field

I hate before and after photos like these because it is impossible to see an actual difference. The before pictures are always in washed out lighting with the person standing in the most relaxed and unflattering poses. Compare that to the after photos that are much better lit and have the person flexing to highlight muscle definition.

That being said, I really think LC is doing a great job and (in other photos from workouts/practices) guys like Cotrell, Curry, Camp, and others do look like they have bulked up.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I hate before and after photos like these because it is impossible to see an actual difference. The before pictures are always in washed out lighting with the person standing in the most relaxed and unflattering poses. Compare that to the after photos that are much better lit and have the person flexing to highlight muscle definition.

That being said, I really think LC is doing a great job and (in other photos from workouts/practices) guys like Cotrell, Curry, Camp, and others do look like they have bulked up.
Sad. I didn't know it was the same person until I saw the tats. The shaved head threw me off.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Updated OL (as of the spring game and the roster on Ramblingwreck):

Quinney - 295 Cooper - 317 Morgan - 295 Stolper - 315 Defoor - 305

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hansen (314) move Cooper back to center or Stolper to second line, if he has recovered from his spring injury. Additional updates: Maye - 310 Clark - 292 Lee - 300 Glanton - 302. Short conclusion = we'll be plenty big enough, provided these young men have kept their agility, but we'll still miss Big B badly. Tragic and still hard to process. Good transfer news: Clayton (265) and Ezzard are both listed. Query = have they actually been cleared? Hope so.

Looks like additional off season gains were about what was expected. I bet Quinney starts the season at 300 too; these weights are a month or more old.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hansen (314) move Cooper back to center or Stolper to second line, if he has recovered from his spring injury. Additional updates: Maye - 310 Clark - 292 Lee - 300 Glanton - 302. Short conclusion = we'll be plenty big enough, provided these young men have kept their agility, but we'll still miss Big B badly. Tragic and still hard to process. Good transfer news: Clayton (265) and Ezzard are both listed. Query = have they actually been cleared? Hope so.

Looks like additional off season gains were about what was expected. I bet Quinney starts the season at 300 too; these weights are a month or more old.
Who are Stolper and Maye? Walkons?

bos

Helluva Engineer
D'quan Douse looks like a monster already that can certainly suit up day one. He's being listed at 264lbs right now. I wonder what a few years in this workout program will do for him. Interesting they have him as number 88. Looks like he'll get a good look on offense.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck

I'm pretty sure Jahaziel Lee moved to D-Line.