Summer Workouts

stech81

Helluva Engineer
This post solidifies that you are me. Congrats?
Either you or me got in trouble going to lunch today with my wife. I knew once I said it I was in trouble. As we were eating a man and woman just finished and were walking out. I looked at them and said they ain't married. My wife asked how did I know that they were not married. Without think which i'm good at I said he looks too happy and they are talking and laughing ,from that point it was all down hill.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
So far the 2 cgc hires that have work for which they alone are fully responsible - morpheus and coach lew- are getting an A from me.

While i could care less, the target audience for M - juniors in hs; love his work.

It looks like Curry kept work in ng after Winter us coming and will continue his leadership in the Summer. The guys seem proud of what they are accoplishing under Coach Lew.

What if the Assistant coaches get A's!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Either you or me got in trouble going to lunch today with my wife. I knew once I said it I was in trouble. As we were eating a man and woman just finished and were walking out. I looked at them and said they ain't married. My wife asked how did I know that they were not married. Without think which i'm good at I said he looks too happy and they are talking and laughing ,from that point it was all down hill.

I cried as I read this.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

You should have trained yourself by now to keep thoughts like this inside your own head while around the wife lol!

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Is this the entire team in these three pics? I've been trying to spot all the new guys and I see a good many of them but haven't found them all yet:

Some I haven't been able to locate in pics: Myles Sims, Jamal Camp, Demetrius Knight, D'Quan Douse