Spring Practice

JacketBrad

Georgia Tech Fan
Played free safety his entire GT career except for a few plays as a short-yardage tailback his senior year. Boss Ross put him in at tailback in the '91 season opener against Penn State in the Meadowlands, and Penn State's D (coached by Jerry Sandusky -- yuck!) stuffed him for a loss. I was at that game and it was a downer. We were defending national champs and unfortunately got our asses handed to us. Losing William Bell to "textbook-gate" really hurt.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Tweeted by the black watch account and he has navy/black 3 stripes on his helmet. Wonder if it has anything to do with the 3 stripe life player of the day from Tuesday...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Im speculating so. Posted another tweet to White Helmet thread. Player account: 'Earn your stripes'

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

No pay wall.

Coach P lauding Tobias on a particular play where he changed protection, stepped up in pocket, looked left, looked right, threw a perfect 25 yd back shoulder throw. He said a guy can't do that if he can't throw the football. He called it myth the idea that these guys can only run and not throw. I said a long time ago, look out for Tobias.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Coach P lauding Tobias on a particular play where he changed protection, stepped up in pocket, looked left, looked right, threw a perfect 25 yd back shoulder throw. He said a guy can't do that if he can't throw the football. He called it myth the idea that these guys can only run and not throw. I said a long time ago, look out for Tobias.

If it turns out he can throw, we are all going to be more perplexed that he didn't start more last year.

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck
Sounds like James Graham is looking at a potential position swap... I believe he could be electric in the slot. Time will tell.
Are you talking about his comment on the significance of his jersey number change? I wasn't really sure what he meant by that but I hope he stays at QB

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

And i said a long time ago the offense transition wont be that bad and is overblown :)

We will see. I am sure there will still be some growing pains