Spring Practice

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I read in an email from tech that there will be a DJ in the student section. That's sounds pretty hype! (hopefully the DJ doesn't step on the bands toes though)
I think having the DJ in the student section is brilliant. That way they 100% know when the band is playing and when they need to get the crowd hyped up. I wonder if this is something we could do for gamedays? Have the DJ/Jumbotron guys set up in the student section.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Ahmarean Brown might be the most exciting player on our roster this fall from what I've heard. Supposedly has otherworldly speed. Coach Patenaude said maybe the fastest player hes ever coached. Electric is a word he used

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Fastest I ever hit was 19 mph, but that was on one of those speed detection signs. Got out of the car late at night and ran toward it.

I know what you mean. I once put my head down, started running, and I hit 55 mph. Didn't see that sign, and it knocked me down.

... I know that's not what you meant.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

He also has one advantage as he prepares to be indoctrinated in Patenaude’s spread. Yates said that, earlier in the year, Patenaude visited with Milton coach Adam Clack, who asked him about the offense.

“Coach Patenaude started to explain and he goes, ‘It’s exactly what you guys run,’” Yates said. “Once I heard that, I felt pretty good I can definitely get this down.”

LibertyTurns

Banned
We can't just assume this and turn our backs on the metro area.

I came from what would be considered an awful public school so I thoroughly enjoy showing my GT degree and 2 middle fingers to folks who look at data and assumed I couldn't do it.

People are not robots. I get all the data. I get all of what it says. None of it justifies simply punting on recruiting this area altogether.
Aircraft Carrier Commander I served with had a picture on the corner of his desk of a 17yo kid standing in the middle of a dirt field in a hand me down uniform about 2 miles from GT. Couldn’t get in so went to Naval Academy and became a 2 star (not the athlete type). The picture was of himself reminding him of where he came from and the personal commitment he made to compete against the odds.