Spring Practice

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20190302_131221.png
I'm so ready for spring practice! !
It will be good to have some new content to discuss on here as well.
#BringOnSpring

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
And Lucas johnson lines up under center w the ab wide and wr wider. The ol has it's normal wide splits. He shifts into the deep drop and o l stays in 2 point stance
We are in the air raid.

Next play he stays under center and ol goes to 3 point. Ab comes in motion .
We are in spread option.

The hexx w pro offense.

It's a pass or run read then we set the formation

Techster

Helluva Engineer
And Lucas johnson lines up under center w the ab wide and wr wider. The ol has it's normal wide splits. He shifts into the deep drop and o l stays in 2 point stance
We are in the air raid.

Next play he stays under center and ol goes to 3 point. Ab comes in motion .
We are in spread option.

The hexx w pro offense.

It's a pass or run read then we set the formation

I'm excited about LJ. He put up some eye popping numbers in HS. IMO, he's your protypical RPO QB that's all the rage.

I'm also excited to see Graham. I'm hearing he's throwing the ball well during the offseason, and he's probably one of the fastest guys on the team. Need BOTH of them to step regardless of who transfers in or how good Jordan Yates will be.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited about LJ. He put up some eye popping numbers in HS. IMO, he's your protypical RPO QB that's all the rage.

I'm also excited to see Graham. I'm hearing he's throwing the ball well during the offseason, and he's probably one of the fastest guys on the team. Need BOTH of them to step regardless of who transfers in or how good Jordan Yates will be.
Me too. I think Lucas would have started last year after TaQuon got hurt at USF. But now's his chance. Do it, young man!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I would settle for spring right now......still have 4" of snow on the ground.
I hate to tell you this, A2, but I played golf today in shorts and a polo shirt (a major advantage to being in GA right now).

I’m looking forward to spring practice. It will be interesting to see how open to the press things will be going forward. Unfortunately I won’t be able to go to the spring game this year due to prior commitments, so I hope someone posts frequent updates on how things are looking.

Animal02

Banned
I hate to tell you this, A2, but I played golf today in shorts and a polo shirt (a major advantage to being in GA right now).

I’m looking forward to spring practice. It will be interesting to see how open to the press things will be going forward. Unfortunately I won’t be able to go to the spring game this year due to prior commitments, so I hope someone posts frequent updates on how things are looking.
Yeah....I had my chance in '06. Was offered a job in Midtown..(Tech grad too)..money was good but they could not come to terms with giving me a (very small) piece of the business after a couple of years. Now my wife in a tenured full professor at U of Mich, so we are not going anywhere.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Just living the dream. View attachment 5296
Yeah this was my backyard about a week ago (none has melted and we’ve added a couple more inches on top since), I always get a kick out of all the hate that a little weather gets from our fans. It’s not all bad, I’m able to drop the kids off at preschool and spend 3 hours snowboarding at the east coast’s biggest mountain 2-3 times a week and in mid-week days when it’s nearly empty. I’m actually gonna be sad when winter is over and all this snow is melted (although trying some downhill mountain biking might help ease the pain).

c5565f5187d48a8fbfb4464070aaf28f.jpg

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah this was my backyard about a week ago (none has melted and we’ve added a couple more inches on top since), I always get a kick out of all the hate that a little weather gets from our fans. It’s not all bad, I’m able to drop the kids off at preschool and spend 3 hours snowboarding at the east coast’s biggest mountain 2-3 times a week and in mid-week days when it’s nearly empty. I’m actually gonna be sad when winter is over and all this snow is melted (although trying some downhill mountain biking might help ease the pain).

Beautiful pic.
Killington, VT?
Showing ignorance as I cower for the answer! :(

"at the east coast’s biggest mountain"

c5565f5187d48a8fbfb4464070aaf28f.jpg