Spring Practice

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Lucas Vs. James is going to be exciting to follow. I haven’t been the biggest fan of Lucas in the past but I think he’s a better fit for this offensive scheme compared to what type of fit he was previously.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I know there will be a lot of player evaluation happening this Spring, but I think the #1 goal has to be teaching these young men how to play in the new system. And that is no small task. Until they know, it will be difficult to evaluate who fits and who should sit.

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
I know there will be a lot of player evaluation happening this Spring, but I think the #1 goal has to be teaching these young men how to play in the new system. And that is no small task. Until they know, it will be difficult to evaluate who fits and who should sit.
Hike, throw, catch.........

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
4033910B-98CE-4FC8-92B2-68055B883D31.jpeg

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
He didn’t hire the players.

And he’s already had a blunder by one of his coaches. I forget his name, but he referred to academics at Georgia Tech as “surviving.” Key was sitting next to him and was visibly displeased. Haven’t seen that particular coach in an interview since.

Y'all. Its like anything else; somebody makes a mistake, you just talk about it and move on.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We played BC when Swilling was playing. He intercepted a pass and only player with a chance tackling him was the QB. Ken just smiled at him as he ran by him.