Special Ed Conference

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
I read something today that said the ratings for the College Football Playoffs were down 32%. I guess people are tired of seeing Alabama.

Yeah that, but also they were yaknow bad games. Clemson crushed, and Alabama was done at halftime...of New Years freakin Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Well it isn't the SEC, but some commentators had said that the playoff should have been: Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State. None of the Big 10 schools won their bowl games. I am sure the same commentators will have excuses, but will still contend that it should have been Big 10 vs Alabama.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Well it isn't the SEC, but some commentators had said that the playoff should have been: Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State. None of the Big 10 schools won their bowl games. I am sure the same commentators will have excuses, but will still contend that it should have been Big 10 vs Alabama.
I remember the thing that killed the Championship Game the way it was before the Playoffs was Ohio State going to the Championship Game two straight years 2006-2007(and getting pounded by Florida and LSU) and not deserving to.

GT03&05

Georgia Tech Fan

I don't know how anyone could defend Ohio State after the beatdown from Clemson. At least Michigan and Penn State were respectable.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
SEC may turn in a somewhat respectable .500 bowl record. The Big 10 is the one getting downright embarrassed now. Nebraska not having Armstrong hurt them but their defense was the worst display of containment I've ever seen. Michigan and Penn State were respectable but still, when 4 of your 5 top teams lose their bowl it doesn't look good.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
That has nothing to do with how they are ranked this year......or at least it shouldn't
I agree with you,Super, but Auburn will be probably the flavor of the hour in 2017 in SEC coverage with Alabama. They'll get a lot of press until they're smacked down by Alabama. GT in this final Poll should be ranked higher than the Barners(Bammer lingo for Auburn).

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
SEC may turn in a somewhat respectable .500 bowl record. The Big 10 is the one getting downright embarrassed now. Nebraska not having Armstrong hurt them but their defense was the worst display of containment I've ever seen. Michigan and Penn State were respectable but still, when 4 of your 5 top teams lose their bowl it doesn't look good.
It was awesome to see the ACC have such a great Bowl season. It was awesome seeing the Jackets pound Kentucky when they "experts" were picking Kentucky. I also enjoyed watching 6-6 Wake Forest take it to #24 Temple(Hugely overated)

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
As long as the Barners beat the mutts next year, I don't care.
Kirby will be on a very hot seat in 2017 when they have 7-8 wins since the UGAG fans and the Media will probably be pushing the idea that Georgia will be 10-2 of 11-1. I'm going to be holding my nose and rooting for Notre Dame to beat UGAG in South Bend.