Special Ed Conference

Kirby will be on a very hot seat in 2017 when they have 7-8 wins since the UGAG fans and the Media will probably be pushing the idea that Georgia will be 10-2 of 11-1. I'm going to be holding my nose and rooting for Notre Dame to beat UGAG in South Bend.
The sports editor for the Augusta paper has already predicted that the mutts will win 10 next year. SMDH
Hell, yeah, we should all be pulling for the Irish in that game.

Beehive

Banned
Watching Oklahoma and Auburn. Look's like Oklahoma is putting finishing touch on SEC'S losing bowl record! How in the world can Auburn be ranked 14 with four losses!!! Probably put them in top ten with 5 losses. What a joke the polls have become, trying to push all these overrated SEC teams up in the polls. Why in the hell are they showing TN ranked 21, when they aren't even ranked in AP or coaches poll, pathetic!!

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
they're 6-6 in bowl games and could still be above 500 if Alabama beats Clemson

Tenn - W
Florida -W
Miss St - W (barely... holy shiit)
LSU - W
ugag - W
Bama - W
Vandy - L
Aub - L
A&M - L
Ark - L
Kentucky - L
uSCAR - L

northgajacket

Banned
Watching Oklahoma and Auburn. Look's like Oklahoma is putting finishing touch on SEC'S losing bowl record! How in the world can Auburn be ranked 14 with four losses!!! Probably put them in top ten with 5 losses. What a joke the polls have become, trying to push all these overrated SEC teams up in the polls. Why in the hell are they showing TN ranked 21, when they aren't even ranked in AP or coaches poll, pathetic!!

Politics

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Both the SEC and the ACC went 2 and 1 yesterday, also splitting a head to head match up. So, as the season is winding to a close, the numbers look like this:

vs NON PWR 5: SEC 22-6, ACC 16-5
vs FCS: SEC 11-0, ACC 12-1
vs PWR 5 (+ND): SEC 10-12, ACC 19-11
HEAD to HEAD: SEC 4 wins, ACC 9 wins

In terms of bowls, the SEC stands at 5-5 while the ACC is at 8-3. The SEC has two games left in the regular bowl line up and the ACC is done. Both conferences made the national championship game after pretty emphatic semifinal wins. Regardless of the outcome of the championship game, it is pretty clear at this point that the ACC had the superior season by any reasonable measure. A Clemson win would shatter the backboard in the face of the SEC. A win for Bammer would merely gain some respect back for the fallen angels and keep them in the argument to some degree.
The Special Ed Conference went 1-1 on their final bowl day. With only the natty game remaining on the docket the numbers look like this for the 2016 CFB season:

vs NON PWR 5: SEC 22-6, ACC 16-5
vs FCS: SEC 11-0, ACC 12-1
vs PWR 5 (+ND): SEC 11-13, ACC 19-11
HEAD to HEAD: SEC 4 wins, ACC 9 wins

The funny part is, even if Bammer is fortunate enough to take home the crystal it won't be good enough to get the conference as a whole to .500 against power 5 competition this season. I don't want to say that the SEC is a bad conference. They are just bad compared to their undeserved reputation amongst the media. I would call them average. The east is below average and the west a little above average. It would be difficult for the SEC to make any rational claim to be better than any of the other P5 conferences. I am willing to bet, at this time, with the bowls in the books, that the ACC comes out on top of the Sagarin conference rankings and the like. Personally, I thought Clemson was the better team last year and my feelings are still the same in 2016. Hopefully they can finish this off in 2016, leaving the ACC standing over the SEC like a DE standing over a concussed QB after a monster sack.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Well it isn't the SEC, but some commentators had said that the playoff should have been: Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State. None of the Big 10 schools won their bowl games. I am sure the same commentators will have excuses, but will still contend that it should have been Big 10 vs Alabama.
I agree. The BIG definitely is the best conference. They really proved that the past few games! (Sarcasm)

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Kirby will be on a very hot seat in 2017 when they have 7-8 wins since the UGAG fans and the Media will probably be pushing the idea that Georgia will be 10-2 of 11-1. I'm going to be holding my nose and rooting for Notre Dame to beat UGAG in South Bend.
With those two running backs, any poster on here could win 8 games.