Paul Johnson time frame.

What gets CPJ fired or encouraged to resign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
As a non alum how would the alums on here feel about adding an easier degree path that you could hide athletes in? This may have been addressed here before, so forgive me if it has already been answered.

Also I think that if/when CPJ goes the president should follow shortly after. Seems like every year there is a different scandal centered around research or academia.

1) Paul Retire/Fire
2) Fire Peterson
3) Fire Danny Hall....but that is a story for another day.
Most alums ive spoken to have said they would have no problem creating some easier academic paths for athletes

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure this is a waste of keystrokes, but here goes:

Look at your average recruiting rankings.
Look at your average offensive metrics.

If the system provides no advantage, they should be exactly the same.

Are they the same? (I'll give you a hint, they're not).

So, if it's not the system, to what do you attribute the difference?
The detractors will just claim the offensive ratings are skewed by beating bad teams (which they don't realize strength of schedule is taken into account for efficiency metrics).

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Good read but the ones who want CPJ won't stop
Great article.

And to the text chain of Duke alums that I may or may not be a part of, those who are questioning David Cutcliffe’s stewardship of the Blue Devils football program: Stop. Stop right now.
I didn't know this was a thing. Duke would be pretty stupid to remove him. But maybe with how much they are now spending in football (more than us...), they think they can do better. I guess that was the point of the article though, be careful what you wish for.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Great article.

I didn't know this was a thing. Duke would be pretty stupid to remove him. But maybe with how much they are now spending in football (more than us...), they think they can do better. I guess that was the point of the article though, be careful what you wish for.
I think Coach Cut will retire sooner rather than later and he will exit in that manner

Status
Not open for further replies.