Pastner cleared of Ron Bell lies

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
When can we just accept that Pastner will never be cleared of Ron's lies?

Doesn't the trial start in like August?

We got you to try better ice cream before Ron ended his crusade.

What flavor are you trying next?

MWT89

Jolly Good Fellow
Bell reminds me of how Church of Scientology responds to criticism - unhinged, vengeful and slightly frightening.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
What’s really impressive here is that DTM has been able to bite his tongue and not engage, a quality I have always lacked

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Doesn't the trial start in like August?

We got you to try better ice cream before Ron ended his crusade.

What flavor are you trying next?

I think Bell is taking this thang to the grave. May as well learn to live with it as long as we have Pastner. :meh:

I never tried the bourbon one. That'll be next. I don't feel like y'all gave me enough credit for manning up and ... trying new ice cream? :sneaky:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think Bell is taking this thang to the grave. May as well learn to live with it as long as we have Pastner. :meh:

I never tried the bourbon one. That'll be next. I don't feel like y'all gave me enough credit for manning up and ... trying new ice cream? :sneaky:

I feel like we just did for trying new ice cream before Ron gave up his crusade.

slugboy

Staff member

I think you can just pour a shot of bourbon on good vanilla ice cream [emoji510]

Or you could alternate bourbon and ice cream

Or just make a heckuva milkshake

As for the case, it feels like it has at least six months left in it. It should have been done last year. Somehow, it just drags on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

forget the ice cream, just drink the bourbon. You'll be much happier.

Personally, I killed a bottle of Blanton's last night. Contemplating opening another tonight, but I've got a Willet Special Reserve I've been wanting to sample.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I think you can just pour a shot of bourbon on good vanilla ice cream [emoji510]

As for the case, it feels like it has at least six months left in it. It should have been done last year. Somehow, it just drags on.

I typically just drink the bourbon

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer

I’m a big bourbon fan, but if we’re going to mix licquor with ice cream, the way to go is a hot (dark) rum-butter sauce poured over a good vanilla (or vanilla-chocolate chip) ice cream.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FWIW, the avg case takes over 2 years to wind through the judicial system.
Only about 2% of cases ever make it to trial.