Pastner cleared of Ron Bell lies

Deleted member 2897

You are who you hang with. It’s in the Bible; look it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just opened the Bible and it said I need to get stoned in order to sleep with a man. Or maybe sleep with a man and then get stoned, I can’t remember. Anyway, seems like an edgy read so far.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
The criminal aspect no, but I don’t for one minute believe he wasn’t aware of Bell giving players impermissible benefits. It just doesn’t add up...

This was going on at the same time as the Labarrie stuff right? So we are to believe the head coach had no clue that all these guys involved and close to the program were breaking rules? Ok...now who is naive?

Now I think he didn’t anticipate that the guy was a lunatic. But that doesn’t excuse his involvement if he knew about the stuff like I think he did.

GT contracted an independent investigation and they found no evidence of wrong doing by Pastner. The NCAA did an investigation and found no wrong doing by Pastner with regards to Bell.
But your intuition is that there must have been wrong doing because it just doesn't "add up?"

Intuition 1 - two independent investigations 0.

Game Over, Man, Game Over!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I just opened the Bible and it said I need to get stoned in order to sleep with a man. Or maybe sleep with a man and then get stoned, I can’t remember. Anyway, seems like an edgy read so far.

I had an excellent 'confused/exasperated' gif to reply to this but, sadly, gifs are now blocked at work.

I mourn with you all. :(