Pastner cleared of Ron Bell lies

MidtownJacket

Staff member

Ok @dtm1997 I have started a new workout program (spoiler alert not based on CLC workouts) and am cutting back on alcohol consumption. Literally poured a single pour of talisker 10 and hopped on here to see this thread light up my feed.

Now I see Thursday is judgement day. Can we all agree to light a candle, burn an effigy, say a prayer, hold a drum circle or whatever this group of heathen disparates does to get some good news for our b-ball program!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ok @dtm1997 I have started a new workout program (spoiler alert not based on CLC workouts) and am cutting back on alcohol consumption. Literally poured a single pour of talisker 10 and hopped on here to see this thread light up my feed.

Now I see Thursday is judgement day. Can we all agree to light a candle, burn an effigy, say a prayer, hold a drum circle or whatever this group of heathen disparates does to get some good news for our b-ball program!?

Uhhhh... I've got some bad news if you didn't click the link. The tweet is a little misleading.

Thursday is the day the judge decides if it goes to trial in full.

You may want to pour another. In case it moves to full trial.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I will say the most interesting part of that article was the bit where Bell impersonated being a court employee and called the NCAA asking about the lawsuit.
Also was charged with impersonating an employee of the Pima CO Superior Court during a traffic stop in January.

It's Bell who is asking for a partial summary judgement from the court.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Uhhhh... I've got some bad news if you didn't click the link. The tweet is a little misleading.

As I understand it, RB is asking the judge to make an immediate decision that he is not responsible for the allegations that CJP has made. If the case does not go to a full trial, it would be bad for CJP.

MidtownJacket

Staff member

Bummer. I didn’t click it. Oh well. It seems this too shall pass.

Deleted member 2897

Just when you think this guy couldn't be any more of a blathering moronic idiot, he ups his game again. Impersonating people now? LOLOLOLOLOL. Drug addicts don't turn themselves around until they hit rock bottom...and sometimes never. I wonder what in the world is rock bottom for this loony queen.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just when you think this guy couldn't be any more of a blathering moronic idiot, he ups his game again. Impersonating people now? LOLOLOLOLOL. Drug addicts don't turn themselves around until they hit rock bottom...and sometimes never. I wonder what in the world is rock bottom for this loony queen.

Yet this dude was given access to two major college basketball programs which is ... interesting, to say the least.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Not when they knew he was a psycho. Human nature isn't to expect a long-standing fan of the team to one day flip on a dime and turn out to be a complete mental case felon.

I dunno man. I can usually see crazy comin' from a mile away, even when it's well-hidden. There's some crazy among our posters that I know to avoid.

Now if crazy's in somethin' short 'n tite, well .... #WorthIt :smuggrin:

Deleted member 2897

giphy.gif

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I dunno man. I can usually see crazy comin' from a mile away, even when it's well-hidden. There's some crazy among our posters that I know to avoid.

Sorry, but I gotta ask: what do you see comin’ when you look in the mirror?
;)

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
Not when they knew he was a psycho. Human nature isn't to expect a long-standing fan of the team to one day flip on a dime and turn out to be a complete mental case felon.
to be clear he was never a long-standing fan of Tech. He’s a long-standing fan of Pastner who was too blinded by all the attention to figure out the guy was crazy.

Deleted member 2897

to be clear he was never a long-standing fan of Tech. He’s a long-standing fan of Pastner who was too blinded by all the attention to figure out the guy was crazy.

Until he flipped and went crazy after not being called on his birthday, what signs did he give prior to that, that he was crazy?

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
Until he flipped and went crazy after not being called on his birthday, what signs did he give prior to that, that he was crazy?
Ok crazy is the wrong word. Does obsessed work for you? The guy had a shrine to Pastner in his house, and those are his wife’s words. He had no business being around the program and Pastner is either too naive or loved the attention too much to make a rational decision

Deleted member 2897

Ok crazy is the wrong word. Does obsessed work for you? The guy had a shrine to Pastner in his house, and those are his wife’s words. He had no business being around the program and Pastner is either too naive or loved the attention too much to make a rational decision

I’m not arguing that he wasn’t obsessed (pardon the double negative) or crazy or anything. I’m saying where is the evidence of any of this prior to his going off the deep end?