Official Offseason Uni Thread

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
The stripes inside the number seem to match the stripe pattern on the palms of the new gloves, seen here:

That may be a new branding element. If so, I think it could look sharp if done correctly. Wonder what it would look like on a gold helmet.

I'm cool with it inside the numbers, but for the love of god, leave the helmets solid gold. Mess with the white ones if need be.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
If the kids like it and the recruits are feeling it then it’s a go for me. Adidas isn’t making uniforms for us to wear on Saturday sitting in the stands or on the couch. It’s for the kids busting their asses all spring and fall!
I don’t care if we wear purple and pink. Just win!
This. 100% it's time folks start understanding this

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
The stripes inside the number seem to match the stripe pattern on the palms of the new gloves, seen here:

That may be a new branding element. If so, I think it could look sharp if done correctly. Wonder what it would look like on a gold helmet.

It does indeed look the same. Good catch.

Don't think I will be liking the new fonts - but too old and beyond caring about it much anymore.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Not feeling that weird pointless stripe pattern personally. I'd be happier with something similar to what Miami had recently.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Not feeling that weird pointless stripe pattern personally. I'd be happier with something similar to what Miami had recently.

Agree, they settled in on nice shade of gold but with the pattern there are multiple shades of gold.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah, at first I was annoyed that we didn't have a bigger buzz and that the products not being out felt like we had missed the boat. Now though, it is starting to feel like a well orchestrated launch. Strict secrecy without leaks of the new uniforms.. products coming out slowly and enticing people to buy multiple products (I would likely only have bought the white and the gold polos if all three were released at the same time, but since navy came out before the white one they got me to get all three).

Who knows, maybe we are sheep to the all mighty hill shepherd.

[only partly T-i-C]

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I love their 3/4 white helmet with the anchor on them. That is probably my second favorite helmet in all of college football (first is Tech of course). These jerseys are awesome though and like you said, they nailed it.

I agree whole heartedly. I love that helmet.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Agree, they settled in on nice shade of gold but with the pattern there are multiple shades of gold.
To be fair, when a certain material does not handle metallic gold, adding multiple shades of color can simulate that.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I will say I found out Adidas was not even allowed to start producing any gear until after July 1st. It was a legal agreement with Russell I suppose.

techfan4

Georgia Tech Fan
This commit of ours tweeted this photo with an Adidas jersey in the locker room yesterday..

and then there's one with a gold number here:

Have I just missed these?