Official Offseason Uni Thread

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Yeah I ended up here because of there haha. Way more activity on this board anyways

I ended up here after getting banned for disagreeing with Jim and telling him his thread was so stupid I wouldn’t be following it further lol.

Went back from time to time to read posts from those whose posts I respected. And cheese provided a link here which I followed to discover this wonderful forum, thank God. And thanks to Eric who started this and all the mods who continue on along.

Last edited:

trammell_68

Georgia Tech Fan
Solid. I'd push Clemson up a few notches, just because of how iconic the Tigerpaw helmet is, and push BC down to the very bottom because *yawn* but otherrwise that's a good list (pitts throwbacks are like #2)
Yeah Clemson has gotten a lot better since moving away from all the purple they used to wear. :yuck:

stech81

Helluva Engineer
expect a similar video for Tech.

I like those cleats. the uniform overall is just standard I think they need some TV Numbers and the names should be the same font as the front word mark
Cleats are fine, and the uniform the best way for me to describe it , it sucks too plain. I really hope this is not what they will do for our uniforms.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I ended up here after getting banned for disagreeing with Jim and telling him his thread was so stupid I wouldn’t be following it further lol.

Went back from time to time to read posts from those whose posts I respected. And cheese provided a link here which I followed to discover this wonderful forum, thank God. And thanks to Eric who started this and all the mods who continue on along.

Yeah man. It was unbearable over there. Sure there is bickering on this board, but over there it was just too much. They really hated everyone there it seemed. Last time I tried to visit there just to see what they were up to, I couldn’t see any of the threads. I’m not sure what happened

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
How many times have I told people what I was told by someone in the know. The uni as being shipped and will be in the Barnes and Noble by mid July. THe fan-jerseys will be in in August. The team unis will be worn by the players at picture day. There is no miscommunication and no problem. The word you and the players need to learn is - PATIENCE!
A lot of people don't know how to have Patience there coming y'all they'll be here