Official Offseason Uni Thread

MidtownJacket

Staff member
A lot of people don't know how to have Patience there coming y'all they'll be here

IMHO it’s less a question of patience and more a question of clear communication from the school.

People have been waiting since the announcement for some sign of excitement from Adidas and we are not getting any pop from their marketing team. Add in the frustration from adidas actively advertising about two new schools coming on board after us (while still not having had any new information about GT).

Finally include the fact that the minimal excitement generated by a “July 1” partnership date had a wet blanket thrown on it by poorly communicated (if not coordinated) execution and roll out of the start of the product releases {echoed by players asking where is our stuff} gets us to where we are.

That said, you’re right in that IIWII and we have to continue to be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
That video is pretty tight.

Anyone else getting antsy every time another adidas school shows off a “gold shade”. Man I don’t want the “wow Tech Gold looks a lot like USF” comments.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I can see a complaint already brewing from our fans and it’s the neck line of the new A1 Primeknit unis that I expect us to have (but knowing GT we may choose the old tire mark template)
99F15D56-113F-4EAF-80A1-4FC027FEBFA3.jpeg
E0066751-568E-4919-AAF9-C6E37FCF129F.jpeg
B4370F15-EBB6-4240-B09D-F69094EAB9FB.jpeg

83CB37E0-2344-4ABB-AD0B-EE51114855CF.jpeg

Last edited:

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I haven’t ever understood why teams don’t want the tightest fitting, least easy to grab uniforms that they can get? Like I would want breakaway sleeve and shoulder pads if I could get them. Don’t make it easier to grip our guys when tackled

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 3799

I think I’ve/we’ve been lied to. These look similar to Adidas 2018 unis
Of MiamiView attachment 3800
And Arizona St

I have no idea if the blown up picture of our player in the locker room is the new uni or not, but appears as if the number font is traditional looking until the bottom right corner of the number 8.

It could just be the angle of the picture but the 8 appears to have the angled corners until the bottom right, and then it is squared off.

If so, to me, that looks really bad, and would make for some goofy looking shirts. And the Gold numbers appear to have some weird looking “stripes”, for lack of better term.

Don’t know if others see the corner that same way.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven’t ever understood why teams don’t want the tightest fitting, least easy to grab uniforms that they can get? Like I would want breakaway sleeve and shoulder pads if I could get them. Don’t make it easier to grip our guys when tackled

They do. What makes you think they don’t?

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck