Official Offseason Uni Thread

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I never know which uni thread to use so I'm making a Misc. one.

Say what you will about UA but they nail Navy's uni's every time.

I love their 3/4 white helmet with the anchor on them. That is probably my second favorite helmet in all of college football (first is Tech of course). These jerseys are awesome though and like you said, they nailed it.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Have a nice day! ;)

OVRK65.jpg

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
My grandfather played for the 1925 Michigan team. (175 pound fullback which was normal back then) On their panoramic team photo (the full photo from which I took my avatar, btw) the guy on the left side of the team sprinted behind the team once the photographer opened his lens and started panning right. He ended up in the picture twice. True story.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
My grandfather played for the 1925 Michigan team. (175 pound fullback which was normal back then) On their panoramic team photo (the full photo from which I took my avatar, btw) the guy on the left side of the team sprinted behind the team once the photographer opened his lens and started panning right. He ended up in the picture twice. True story.

He was so fast he could turn off the bedroom light switch and jump in bed before the room got dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
He was so fast he could turn off the bedroom light switch and jump in bed before the room got dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, but for those who don't know, back in those days, it was a slow pan of the camera so there was plenty of time to be a prankster. It was kind of like how panoramic shots are done on iphones today but slower.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Damn. Now I feel bad when I talk trash about Michigan. Lol

Last edited:

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

Was it Pres. Gerald Ford?

That kidder.