Official Offseason Uni Thread

Milwaukee

Banned
No one complained about the Russell template, but Russell feel and looks cheap. We don’t look like a P5 program. Image is everything especially for us Tech snobs

If the players didn't complain about the 08-13 crap then I'm shocked. 05 through 07 was fire, except for the R logo. 16 and 17 were good, not as good as 05-07, but still good. In between was absolute trash.

Milwaukee

Banned
I’m one of the rare ones that liked the honeycomb helmets. C’mon Adidas, show us what you got

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan but I think they're gonna bust them out, judging from the new locker room pics. Maybe Adidas can make them look better; my biggest issue with the honeycomb helmets was the nasty yellow GT. It wasn't even close to Gold.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I'm not a fan but I think they're gonna bust them out, judging from the new locker room pics. Maybe Adidas can make them look better; my biggest issue with the honeycomb helmets was the nasty yellow GT. It wasn't even close to Gold.
They will fix this. I'd be surprised if adidas didn't slightly redo our alternate helmets, but would be shocked if they changed the gold helmets at all

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
View attachment 3799

I think I’ve/we’ve been lied to. These look similar to Adidas 2018 unis

Lie confirmed. Sorry to scoop you GT
F172A80B-ECD3-4E4F-8B68-6B53A5699EE4.jpeg

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

That's a fair criticism. I obviously loved the white helmets, as I chose it for my avatar, but I would rather the shade of gold for the GT had been more metallic.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
The players also apparently loved the honeycomb on the unis, but nobody else did. I think players like whatever is new and different and then move on.
It's well known that the players liked the honeycomb helmet. Tbh it would have looked good with the white unis had they fixed the gold shading and possibly changed out the stripe for a stinger similar to yet thinner than that of the current white helmet.

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
Guys I’m pumped that the numbering they used looks almost identical to the Joe Ham years. Also would love to see us wear a gold jersey at home. Similar to the Reggie Ball years. Those looked really good with the white pants. Will this happen?