Ken Wisenhunt to Interview this weekend per NFL League resources

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Tee Martin might be available because the word going around is that the next Tennessee OC might be NCSU OC Eliah Drinkwitz or Auburn OC Chip Lindsey

Lindsey most likely. But Tee would be interesting for multiple reasons. National championship, USC experience, CA recruiting. Can relate to the players.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Hmmm... Whisenhunt as HC. Tee Martin as OC. Woody as DC.

Just musing ...

Can we afford all of them?

Definitely feel like Wisenhunt is a boring hire. I’d be more interested in Key if we go the “tech man” route. He’s younger. Worked under Saban for a few years. Been involved in college football...

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Lindsey most likely. But Tee would be interesting for multiple reasons. National championship, USC experience, CA recruiting. Can relate to the players.

Tee also has ATL connections. I think he runs a QB camp in Atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Back when we hired CPJ, people were throwing Whisenhunt's name out there, but everyone kmew he wasn't going to leave the NFL to come to Tech. My how times change.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
I can already see how things are gonna go though : it’s gonna be like democrat or republican . Anti Paul or pro Paul . For the record I thought Paul did good here , not great , but good . He beat uga (Chan couldn’t ), won the acc, & pulled some upsets. But not once did I want GT to lose just cause I wasn’t a big fan of 3option, I always wanted tech to win , but I can see it now , if we go 5-7 next year with a coach who’s not a Paul disciple people are gonna say “well y’all got what you wanted .” But the truth is the next coach will be inheriting a team with a lot less talent than the one PJ took over in 08.. this team isn’t horrible but not as loaded as the 08 team was .Why can’t we just root for GT??

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I can already see how things are gonna go though : it’s gonna be like democrat or republican . Anti Paul or pro Paul . For the record I thought Paul did good here , not great , but good . He beat uga (Chan couldn’t ), won the acc, & pulled some upsets. But not once did I want GT to lose just cause I wasn’t a big fan of 3option, I always wanted tech to win , but I can see it now , if we go 5-7 next year with a coach who’s not a Paul disciple people are gonna say “well y’all got what you wanted .” But the truth is the next coach will be inheriting a team with a lot less talent than the one PJ took over in 08.. this team isn’t horrible but not as loaded as the 08 team was .Why can’t we just root for GT??
Cult of Personality in the making?;)

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
If someone after a loss says “well y’all got what you wanted .” I will tell them to stfu because CPJ left of his own volition. That doesn't mean there weren't anti-CPJ posters who only ever posted after a loss as well.

I love the flexbone, but I will do my best to learn and understand our next offense with the same passion. I think the majority of us that like the offense so much (who went to Tech at least) because it was our offense not just CPJ's.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I think we should remember most programs don’t get their first pick. Saban was not Alabama’s first pick. Rich Rodriguez was. TN went thru what, ten? The goal is to get the best fit ... it’s Day Two.