Ireland

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I noticed there's a Pavilion Bar next to the Trinity College green with food and drinks. Not sure if this is exactly next to the pep rally or just really close.

http://www.ducac.tcdlife.ie/pavilion/

Could be a great gathering spot beforehand...
That's a good idea.
When will we find out where the pep rally is being held?
Anyone know of the location? Someone with close ties to GTAA perhaps on here?

I noticed there's a Pavilion Bar next to the Trinity College green with food and drinks. Not sure if this is exactly next to the pep rally or just really close.

http://www.ducac.tcdlife.ie/pavilion/

Could be a great gathering spot beforehand...
I wish someone at Tech would start sending out some info on planned activities, potential gathering sites, etc. Is there going to be a tailgating area prior to the game. I can't imagine anybody grilling or anything like that, but I would think we could all pick up stuff somewhere to bring.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I wish someone at Tech would start sending out some info on planned activities, potential gathering sites, etc. Is there going to be a tailgating area prior to the game. I can't imagine anybody grilling or anything like that, but I would think we could all pick up stuff somewhere to bring.

I nominate you to handle this :)
Atleast we will know what is going on where lol.
Talk to your buddy Ken. Let him be the spokesman for the group :), im sure he will be there!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The pep rally and tailgating are at Trinity College:
http://collegefootballireland.com/90-days/

Exact location, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it can't be far from the Pavilion Bar green (southeast corner). Good news is BC's pep rally is before ours, so if you make you way there early, the noise should guide you. It's not a large campus:

upload_2016-8-14_20-55-42.png

upload_2016-8-14_20-52-50.png

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Quick PSA for those who have not received their tickets. We contacted Ticketmaster recently and were told that our tickets had been moved to a Will Call only pickup and would not be shipped to us. Of course, in true TM style, they only informed us of this after we called and emailed them. So, for those of you without tickets, you might want to reach out and see what they say.

Thanks for the info. Ordered mine in January. Have emailed twice and called once. They keep telling me "they will be sent soon." I may have to use will-call as the backup plan!

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks for the info. Ordered mine in January. Have emailed twice and called once. They keep telling me "they will be sent soon." I may have to use will-call as the backup plan!
I haven't received my tickets so I called TM this morning. I was told that the person I spoke with 10 days ago that said they would expedite my ticket printing and mailing "didn't do it" so they will request the expedited process again. I'm told my tickets will mail within a few days and I should have them by 8/22. If I don't have them by the time I leave for the game (8/25), they will do the Will Call thing. I could not be more frustrated and unhappy with the service from TM.

ranman

Georgia Tech Fan
After many back and forth with TM regarding my tickets shipment over the past month and promises they would ship soon and/or "later this week", today after a chat where TM disconnected me from the chat w/o a reply, my tickets went to will-call.

So I would say, if you don't have tickets yet, will call it is. I ordered mine the day they went on pre-sale using on pre code.

Animal02

Banned
Where are you flying from? If Milwaukee, try out of Chicago. Use Google Flights to try different date combos.

Ex - $631

View attachment 1710
Anyone still looking to go should try skyscanner.com. You can plug in a destination and days, and set the origin to US.....and it will tell you the cheapest fairs across the country. It was how I found $800 round trip to Istanbul from Chicago last year.