Ireland

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well, my father-in-law just called me. He was looking for a chum to join him for the GT/BC game and wanted to know if I'd be able to get away from work. He was making flight arrangements. Nearly dropped the phone.

He received his PhD from Trinity in Dublin and they're GT's host institute/welcome center.

There goes the afternoon. Holy Cow.

Guess you'll be seeing me there.

Yep, that's it for today folks.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Well, my father-in-law just called me. He was looking for a chum to join him for the GT/BC game and wanted to know if I'd be able to get away from work. He was making flight arrangements. Nearly dropped the phone.

He received his PhD from Trinity in Dublin and they're GT's host institute/welcome center.

April fools

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Can't say no to the Father In Law and maintain family harmony. Have fun!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone still looking for a hotel or a better rate, this Hilton Garden Inn just started accepting reservations today I believe. They are in the process of converting an older hotel to the Hilton brand. As a result the rates are relatively reasonable given inventory and timing. Might need to act fast though before the secret is out, who knows.

Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House