Ireland

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
For those of you that have a gambling "habit" like I do, 5dimes has us as a 2.5 favorite over the Fighting Fluties. Some other games up are Clemson -9.5 at Auburn
Athens Junior College -4.5 over UNCheat
Oklahoma -7.5 @ Houston. Interesting game right there.
WVU -7 vs Mizzu
USC east -3 @ Vandy
LSU -10 vs Wisky @ Lambeau Field
BYU -1.5 @ Arizona Which I do not get?
Ucla -3 @ TA&M
Alabama -13 vs USC west. Seems high.
ND -6 @ Texas
FSU -10 vs Ole Miss at Disneyland. I think FSU wins by 2 TD.

Last edited:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
For those of you that have a gambling "habit" like I do, 5dimes has us as a 2.5 favorite over the Fighting Fluties. Some other games up are Clemson -9.5 at Auburn
WVU -7 vs Mizzu
USC east -3 @ Vandy
Ucla -3 @ TA&M
ND -6 @ Texas
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
WVU -7 vs Mizzu
USC east -3 @ Vandy
Ucla -3 @ TA&M
ND -6 @ Texas
That last game is at Disney World (also known as "Orlando") not Land, so it's more of a home game for FSU. Interesting lines, though. I kind of get the Bama-SC line because the Trojans are losing a long time QB starter and nobody behind him looked that good, and Bama is nota good first test for a new QB.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
That last game is at Disney World (also known as "Orlando") not Land, so it's more of a home game for FSU. Interesting lines, though. I kind of get the Bama-SC line because the Trojans are losing a long time QB starter and nobody behind him looked that good, and Bama is nota good first test for a new QB.
My bad. Disney Land/World all same to me. It's pretty much a home game for the Noles.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Couldn't be more excited for Ireland. Round trip flight in and out of Munich. Land there on Friday and immediately head to Dublin. Dublin through Monday (still unsure of hotel/airbnb plans for that weekend), but then travel around Europe with some college friends for the next two weeks. Catch the first day of Oktoberfest on our last night in Europe before heading home.

Game tickets secure. Have a group of 10-20 GT alums heading over to tailgate with beforehand!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Couldn't be more excited for Ireland. Round trip flight in and out of Munich. Land there on Friday and immediately head to Dublin. Dublin through Monday (still unsure of hotel/airbnb plans for that weekend), but then travel around Europe with some college friends for the next two weeks. Catch the first day of Oktoberfest on our last night in Europe before heading home.

Game tickets secure. Have a group of 10-20 GT alums heading over to tailgate with beforehand!
I couldn't be more jealous, sounds like a hell of a trip. If I were you I'd make sure to spend some good time in Munich (Munchen), I had some of the best times of my life there partying with some fellow GT students while at GT Lorraine. One of the most fun cities I've ever visited.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
I couldn't be more jealous, sounds like a hell of a trip. If I were you I'd make sure to spend some good time in Munich (Munchen), I had some of the best times of my life there partying with some fellow GT students while at GT Lorraine. One of the most fun cities I've ever visited.
Munchen is one of my favorite cities in the world!

gtg147g

Georgia Tech Fan
How will the local Irish-folk take to our Fight Song having originated form an old English/Scottish drinking song? Should the band incorporate a bagpipe or two? Has anyone ever made a Flogging Molly-esque version of IARWFGT? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

I'll be staying with the wifey at Staunton's on the Green, 15 min walk from Aviva. 4 other couples making the trip with us. Can't wait.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
How will the local Irish-folk take to our Fight Song having originated form an old English/Scottish drinking song? Should the band incorporate a bagpipe or two? Has anyone ever made a Flogging Molly-esque version of IARWFGT? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

I'll be staying with the wifey at Staunton's on the Green, 15 min walk from Aviva. 4 other couples making the trip with us. Can't wait.
How many pubs do you pass on the way?

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
We definitely plan on it. I've been there once before back in college and completely agree. A little worried about catching our flight the morning after Oktoberfest, however...

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
Have plane tickets- have game tickets- no room yet, any ideas are welcome , or it could just be a five day tailgate in the stadium pkg lot- (That's sounds pretty good though, rent a car, park it, and tailgating yellow jacket style)

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
Just a PSA for the group. If you still havnt purchased your airfare for this trip most airlines dropped prices this week. As of this posting you can fly either United or British airways for less than $700 R/T.

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm excited - finally have lodging at Grand Canal Hotel/ 5 minute walk to the stadium. No need to rent a car and have a 5 day tailgate in the parking lot. Now I can have a five day tailgate in every pub I can stagger to